July 25, 2021, 09:46:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148760 Posts in 18097 Topics- by 34160 Members - Latest Member: annetrks01
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: <Encore> is now Recruiting!  (Read 22637 times)
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« on: May 02, 2013, 02:09:03 pm »

The new guild <Encore> made by former Oblivion superstars are now recruiting.
Req for joing the guild : You need to know how to play your class properly and have decent gear.
Need to speak english properly. Addons is a must especially KTM threat meter.(Decursive if your a mage / druid)
We'll be using Raidcall system for raids it's mandatory to download it if you wish to raid with us.(mic not needed just need you to hear tactics etc)
We will raid at 18:30 ST!
If you wish to join the next to be best PvE guild on VG contact Aster , Zennith or Lathias(Blondy) ingame for more information.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 02:11:18 pm by IamBlondy » Logged

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
"There is no spoon"
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 05:42:37 pm »

*_*

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2013, 05:59:35 pm »

Req for joing the guild : You need to know how to play your class properly and have decent gear.
Need to speak english properly. Addons is a must especially KTM threat meter.(Decursive if your a mage / druid)
We'll be using Raidcall system for raids it's mandatory to download it if you wish to raid with us.(mic not needed just need you to hear tactics etc)
If you wish to join the next to be best PvE guild on VG contact Aster , Zennith or Lathias(Blondy) ingame for more information.

Most people would say that as a joke, but i have a feeling you actually believe these things

Moonfire > Starfire
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2013, 02:32:04 am »

Most people would say that as a joke, but i have a feeling you actually believe these things

Pfft I don't know who licked the red off of your lollipop today, but you're being an asshole to the wrong people.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2013, 02:36:08 am »

in be4 "fastest progressing guild ever on VG" ^^

anycase gl

IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2013, 03:04:28 am »

Mink go shove your tits up someone elses face for accs mkay. Nothin i put there is wrong or a lie in anyway.
I don't know why you even commented.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 03:07:02 am by IamBlondy » Logged

-Aster
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2013, 03:58:11 am »

Meny god dmg were i aply???! )
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2013, 12:26:38 pm »

Mink go shove your tits up someone elses face for accs mkay. Nothin i put there is wrong or a lie in anyway.

Just suggesting you might have more luck making a successful guild if you are abit more humble Smiley

Moonfire > Starfire
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2013, 01:17:24 pm »

Just suggesting you might have more luck making a successful guild if you are abit more humble Smiley
How am i not humble? and since when did you get a say anyway? telling me im a lier and then comes with suggestions? fuck off scrub.

-Aster
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2013, 01:27:28 pm »

Haha more fights!!!!!!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2013, 01:45:45 pm »

After getting to know Blondy, he probably really does believe that. It's funny though so it's okay. Altough I'm not laughing with them, but they won't notice that anyway.

inb4 he goes mad and starts attacking me personally
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 01:47:39 pm by Swordy » Logged
Smoke u like a Cuban!
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2013, 02:08:42 pm »

i do know one thing yo
these guilds just come they go
saturnday to sunday monday
monday to sunday yo

i hope you'll down all someday
mby Encore will grow
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 04:09:53 pm by jartza » Logged

Jartza <Love Bites> Warlock
"All your Arathi bases are belong to us"
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2013, 02:39:33 pm »

Meh tbh, i cba responding to bullshit in this thread all the time, it kinda amuses me to see what you ppl write in here, like swordy bzt warr africa <.<

-Aster
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2013, 03:24:10 pm »

Meh tbh, i cba responding to bullshit in this thread all the time, it kinda amuses me to see what you ppl write in here, like swordy bzt warr africa <.<

inb4 he goes mad and starts attacking me personally

IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2013, 03:56:19 pm »

Actually it's nothing personal, just the general idea of how good you are as a warr )
Anyway you are the typical "i hate old ppl on vg coz they have played here longer than me QQ cry etc"

-Aster
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: