May 13, 2021, 05:11:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148691 Posts in 18085 Topics- by 34061 Members - Latest Member: Dafang
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 steps How to make your crush/gf play WoW with you.  (Read 6746 times)
R.I.P
View Profile
« on: April 22, 2013, 04:46:36 am »

1. Tell her your not who she thinks who you are and your a nerd the way spider man reveals his ideentity ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n--PNjx7NTs
2. Tell her theres only one way to solve your personal problems when shes not around and its WoW and you want her to experience it to.
3. Tell her your class in WoW (warrior for example) and tell her that your toon is your role model and inspires you irl
4. Tell her She can even go ganking or join the ganking game to express her anger towards your dum boyish ways (cheating, "attitude", etc
5. Add your own additional ways and personality to the previous 4 steps to enhance the ability of the procedure.
6. Repeat step 2 &  4 24/7
7. When shes convinced make her roll healer so the dam server has more of those -.-
8. Play with her but only bring her to the good parts of the game such as raiding, the winning battles of your factions bg's, etc.
8. Tell her it makes you so happy to see shes doing what you do most almost as good as you xD
9. Keep her away from Ninjaasassin because i will gank you guys if your horde.
10. Tell her you even felt love at first sight in game the intant she logged

----- REPEAT STEPS 2,4,5,8,9, AND 10 IF YOU FAILED THE FIRST TIME------

GOOD LUCK YOU LADY KILLERS !

#freeninja
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2013, 07:36:04 am »

Do what I did with my GF.  Make sure she has a lot of time off and if she has kids make sure they are at their grandmothers for a week.  Make a setting filled with boredom.  Then when you go to work, tell her that she is free to start a character of her own to play and learn the game when your at work.  

Like a cat that won't eat.  Hunger will compel it to later.  If she's all alone and bored enough, she will try it.  

By the time she hits level 15, she's going to be hooked.  Before you know it shes playing on her own computer with you, when your home.

PS. This means you will have to do the dishes and laundry more often then you used to. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 07:37:59 am by Spot » Logged

Bad decisions make good stories
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 08:00:53 am »

How do you make your fps-freak fiance play wow with you? Tongue
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 10:20:04 am »

Spill Koolaid in the console.  PC > console

Unless she's playing PC FPS games.  If so, then send her to Planetside2.com  You and she will thank me.

Bad decisions make good stories
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2013, 11:53:42 am »

Spill Koolaid in the console.  PC > console

Unless she's playing PC FPS games.  If so, then send her to Planetside2.com  You and she will thank me.

One problem, I'm the girl Tongue
He plays on console....battlefield and those zombie survival games.
And I am not sending him to that website! He just stopped playing halo4 two months ago and might switch to pc to play that >_>

The problem was he looked up world of warcraft and obviously he found mists of pandaria. He told me I should stop playing panda games lol
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 12:31:10 pm »

But women are whores. Why would you want to play WoW with them?
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2013, 02:13:19 pm »

Not all, just most.

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"   ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)"
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2013, 02:18:24 pm »

Maybe you should date more girls and by that I mean not just those from the bus station =D

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2013, 04:12:27 pm »

Just have fun and don't fall in love Wink

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Hunting since 1947
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2013, 04:24:08 pm »

Then stop playing

I might not be perfect but neither you are…
So go check your mistakes before rating mine…
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2013, 05:18:19 pm »

You disgust me, casuals.
R.I.P
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2013, 07:53:09 pm »

How do you make your fps-freak fiance play wow with you? Tongue

that i cant answer lol

#freeninja
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2013, 04:54:02 pm »

If you can see through the company trying to make everything sound good even though things are falling apart for them, then have a look at this.

http://www.pcgamer.com/2013/05/09/world-of-warcraft-lost-more-than-a-million-subscribers-last-quarter-is-still-bigger-than-everything-ever/

I read this and see a company that cannot undo all the damage they have done to their king product.  I have been smelling death on WoW sense WotLK.  I thought for a very short time that Cata would breath a new life into the game, but more catering to casuals, and a Q system that detracts from evolution of the community seem to be taking their toll.

If your on the retail servers, you should be pointing them to our home page.  This can be their new home.  xD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: