August 14, 2022, 05:22:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: battlegrounds honor = horrible!  (Read 2670 times)
View Profile
« on: April 17, 2013, 01:18:06 am »

I dont want to complain but something isnt right with the honor system still... I just signed on to see what my new rank was, and i got nothing as a matter of fact i lost from a 95% full redline, the 1 that shows how close you are to the next rank, to it now being about 2% full with no new rank. I am 44th in this weeks standings, and to go backwards being 44th, something is wrong. I know this is going to be looked at as another whine about the same honor system, but seriously how many people does it take for zerd to take a good hard look at a fail, that being this terrible setup.  Undecided by the way the week b4 i was 57th in the standings so to say the same lame comment about it takes a week b4 you see a rank is not true i have been the same for 3 weeks like this. Oh and the week b4 that i was 38th in the stangings..
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 11:16:40 pm by midian » Logged

A quote from the worlds greatest philosopher
                  "Yabba Dabba Doo"
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 02:26:46 am »

Wait until next week.

^The answer to any honor problem/question.
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 10:26:40 am »

Will waiting until next week sort the problem with the rank i didn't get this last week? Or is it just lost forever because something fucked up?
Roll all day, ride all night.
Nightshade@live.dk View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2013, 11:44:27 am »

Will waiting until next week sort the problem with the rank i didn't get this last week?

Yes, there's a one week delay.

Slang:
The ever-evolving bastardization of the written and spoken language as a result of social and cultural idolization of uneducated, unitelligable celebrities.
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2013, 01:15:02 pm »

Will waiting until next week sort the problem with the rank i didn't get this last week?

Yes, there's a one week delay.

Yes im aware of that, but with standing 2 way above 100k honor i climbed 3 ranks. (2k honor behind standing 1) And earlier weeks i've seen others climb way more ranks with less than 100k honor even. So what made this happen that reset?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: