April 14, 2021, 04:43:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148659 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Nun's out.  (Read 8201 times)
Priest
View Profile WWW
« on: April 07, 2013, 10:21:49 pm »

Right,

Gonna keep this brief and short.
I'm out. Peace.

Thanks for the guys being in Love Bites and other players around me for taking me through the game.
For the last time..

NUNALLEH MASTAR LOOTAR.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fk41k6_C7U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fk41k6_C7U</a>

PS: I still might be logging in from time to time to check how you are doing!

Nunally.
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 10:28:39 pm »

Eh I would say goodbye and good luck to you, but you're the one that booted Bragd out of what he started. And Bragd deserves better than that. I don't know you very well at all, but what I've seen from how you play in the BGs and your behavior in those and what I hear from people on how you do in PvE, you really weren't that great and you acted like you were. I guess you could have been a little more modest considering what you are. Nevertheless, you did something for this server and I suppose it won't go unnoticed by others who will comment on this thread. So let them say the positive things about you. I'm just saying what I heard and experienced and I won't miss you. Being real.

So whatever.
Priest
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 10:32:09 pm »

Yea sure. Bragd left the guild on his own behalf Smiley
About me being the greatest.. Well people that know me, they know better..

Thanks for contributing tho.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 10:42:36 pm by Nunally » Logged

Nunally.
Smoke u like a Cuban!
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 11:06:43 pm »

The Excitement levels, and/or anger which Nunally leaded the raids were awesome Grin
sometimes u feel the tension through TeamSpeak!
Great leading nontheless.
Best was on first C'thun kill when Nunally screaming like a pig wow i lol'd hard then.
and when he told later that his mother came upstairs and asked what the fuq and said: Kevin get a life. hahaha!

Mby u took the advice from your mom too seriously, heha.
just joking..

Thanks for the raids'n'shiet anyways peace out!

Jartza <Love Bites> Warlock
"All your Arathi bases are belong to us"
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 11:13:44 pm »

I'll never forget those hour long conversations about loot that I'm never going to get anyway.
Thanks for putting up with this shit all the time, great leader. Part of what made you great was the fact that you never really had a bad mood when people annoyed you to death and shit and kept leading the raid calmly. People also really listened to you because one had always the feeling you're with your whole heart on the game and really try to get us to do shit. We'll have to struggle losing someone like you (even if maybe just temporarily) but I think Evil, Woet, Erga and Whale whenever he gets back are able to compensate the loss. We'll aim high, and I hope we can all together down the next Naxxramas Wing that's going to be released sometime in the future, hopefully with you back on the track!

I'd personally like to thank you for helping me out when I came back and getting me unbanned, really meant a lot to me!

And I don't think I say to much if I say thanks for the whole guild: Thank you for making us the (in my opinion) best guild this Server has ever seen. It was not entirely you who made us what we are now, but you sure had an huge impact.

Good luck, and don't forget: Never lose control of the Orb.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:15:37 pm by Swordy » Logged
Like i give a shit! /dance
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 11:55:26 pm »

what is this ? nunally left lb , egl left inq , this is madness
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 01:28:04 am »

Awesome vid lol, Anyway i'll miss ya Nunally, I wish you the bestest luck!

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 03:36:29 am »

Smiley would tank for ya any day. Gluck with the new job.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 03:42:20 am »

also, ridiculus... No...

nunnys was and is a very modest, very nice, very smart and over all a good guy. Best leader, great motivator and awesome friend.

with that said... your entitled to your wrong opinion. not the best place to post ( OH i don't like you and wont miss you shit) <-- to me, it was a disrespectful dick move. you didn't even know him.

penis, meow... and thats my bit of troll feeding for the next year.

It Aint Easy Being Green
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2013, 05:01:08 am »

u've always been a pain in the ass in BGs, gonna miss that Cheesy (i think :p), bai & gl

Roll all day, ride all night.
Nightshade@live.dk View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2013, 06:22:05 am »

Peace

Slang:
The ever-evolving bastardization of the written and spoken language as a result of social and cultural idolization of uneducated, unitelligable celebrities.
Bad decisions make good stories
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2013, 11:31:43 am »

By far the most calm leader I've ever had. Even though you did yell occasionally you were mostly calm when people would get extremely annoyed.
Thanks for everything. You're awesome and I'll miss you Sad do try to raid with us on sundays! 
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2013, 11:46:42 am »

Eh I would say goodbye and good luck to you, but you're the one that booted Bragd out of what he started. And Bragd deserves better than that. I don't know you very well at all, but what I've seen from how you play in the BGs and your behavior in those and what I hear from people on how you do in PvE, you really weren't that great and you acted like you were. I guess you could have been a little more modest considering what you are. Nevertheless, you did something for this server and I suppose it won't go unnoticed by others who will comment on this thread. So let them say the positive things about you. I'm just saying what I heard and experienced and I won't miss you. Being real.

So whatever.
He did something? Took over what Cleo and few other fellows created. Not much in my opinion.
Nun wasn't much of a good guild master, actually Whale, Evil, Woet and some other guys did a good job. Meh, atleast that guild got a decent guild master now.
Opinions are never the truth. Just words of perspective and these are mine, have fun.

Felicitas
Priest
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2013, 01:07:31 pm »

Thanks for the nice comments guys, didn't expect this at all!
Towards the haters, you guys are amazing aswell Smiley
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 01:12:16 pm by Nunally » Logged

Nunally.
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 01:20:33 pm »

He did something? Took over what Cleo and few other fellows created. Not much in my opinion.
Nun wasn't much of a good guild master, actually Whale, Evil, Woet and some other guys did a good job. Meh, atleast that guild got a decent guild master now.
Opinions are never the truth. Just words of perspective and these are mine, have fun.
You can totally judge that given that you were kicked before he even got Guild Master.

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: