October 26, 2020, 12:06:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148304 Posts in 18029 Topics- by 33791 Members - Latest Member: mitchrichter
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sortaja-Karsseri  (Read 2384 times)
View Profile
« on: December 30, 2014, 03:59:00 pm »

http://i.solidfiles.net/ee026bd807.jpg

You (Sortaja) mindcontrol horde without getting flagged and trying get guards attack us were failed but when someone use emotes to talk another faction, what plenty of alliances use daily middle of ironforge.. Sinse comes like knight and give warnings Smiley Fair enough.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:01:15 pm by Harmajaparta » Logged

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 04:05:40 pm »

/wave

I just read the rules and I didn't find any kind of rule that prohibits emotions. I already took a screenshot since Sinse like to make new rules cause of some topics.

"This is strictly forbidden and will lead to ban:

- Changing COLOR in ingame chat messages.
- Using GM tag ingame when you are not a member of the VanillaGaming Staff.
- Using light blue (blizzard) color on forum posts when you are not a member of the VanillaGaming Staff.
- Racism.
- Spam.
- Insulting donators for donating.
- Insulting Staff Members
- Continuously insulting & harassing other players
- Stating false claims of / generally mocking staff members in relation to their staff position
- Speaking Foreign languages / race languages on world chat. World chat is a custom global chat feature on our server and so custom rules apply to it. English is the only language allowed to avoid flood with information accessible only by certain minority.

First offense : 5 hours mute
Second offense : 1 day ban
Third offense : 5 days ban
Fourth offense : Permanent Ban.

This rule will be enforced very stricly from now on, so watch out what are you saying on world chat."

So? There is no rule for emotion chat, gg wp.

Also Sortaja, using mindcontrol without gettin flagged is more bannable than emochat imo. I just told you to stop that or I'm going to fraps next one and post it to forums, seems like you scared about that and now you're trying to save your ass and get me a warning.
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 04:18:05 pm »

/wave

I just read the rules and I didn't find any kind of rule that prohibits emotions. I already took a screenshot since Sinse like to make new rules cause of some topics.

"This is strictly forbidden and will lead to ban:

- Changing COLOR in ingame chat messages.
- Using GM tag ingame when you are not a member of the VanillaGaming Staff.
- Using light blue (blizzard) color on forum posts when you are not a member of the VanillaGaming Staff.
- Racism.
- Spam.
- Insulting donators for donating.
- Insulting Staff Members
- Continuously insulting & harassing other players
- Stating false claims of / generally mocking staff members in relation to their staff position
- Speaking Foreign languages / race languages on world chat. World chat is a custom global chat feature on our server and so custom rules apply to it. English is the only language allowed to avoid flood with information accessible only by certain minority.

First offense : 5 hours mute
Second offense : 1 day ban
Third offense : 5 days ban
Fourth offense : Permanent Ban.

This rule will be enforced very stricly from now on, so watch out what are you saying on world chat."

So? There is no rule for emotion chat, gg wp.

Also Sortaja, using mindcontrol without gettin flagged is more bannable than emochat imo. I just told you to stop that or I'm going to fraps next one and post it to forums, seems like you scared about that and now you're trying to save your ass and get me a warning.

there is rule for bug abuse, bug abuse that mindcontrol without getting flagged and emochat to talk with crossfaction both are, warned and punished for equally when reported in correct form (harmaja). Please read the rules thoroughly before posting your rushed assumptions Justprotectyourfriends BS.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:23:12 pm by Sins » Logged

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: