October 23, 2020, 10:54:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148299 Posts in 18027 Topics- by 33787 Members - Latest Member: Phebi
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: If you're not on this list, you're a retard and/or serbian  (Read 32699 times)
View Profile
« on: February 25, 2013, 07:31:03 pm »

• Dimsai
  • k20a
  • Bragd
  • Nunally
  • Grandpaa
  • Impmyride
  • Hector(But he's a paladin so he's a retard afterall)
  • Flange
  • Sinsemilla(No I'm not joking. He can be alright sometimes when he's not banning me, plus he probably fixed a bug or something once)
  • Cleopatrah
  • Evilemil
  • Woet
  • Volbeat (Although when he was Snipershot he was a dumb retarded faggot like the rest of the people who are not on this list)
  • Spot
  • Ridiculus
  • Grie
  • Strobe
  • Buexx
  • Ekatarina(Although he attacked me once and ruined our friendship - but he's not a mental patient like the rest of the server)
  • Booraz
  • Puberty(ofc)
  • Slobobb
  • Søn
  • Niros
  • Rakuu
  • Multilock(He's not THAT retarded..)
  • Tordenpus(Still gonna steal your majordomo chests)
  • Whalebather
  • Trees(Still gonna kill you any chance I get, just because I can)

Wow that list got longer than I expected. Mainly because I was just gonna put my name in it, but then I decided to add a few names, then after that I just decided to write a list of anyone I could remember to not be retarded in the head(Yeah that's an insult to you, Mr. NotOnMyList).

Why? Because I was just reading a bit on the forum and realized 99% of this server's population actually is retarded(or Serbian, same thing).

I could've just written a list of people who are retarded but that would take approx 9 weeks with no sleep and constant typing. Also I think they would take it as a compliment to actually be listed, even if it is a list of retarded people.

No this list isn't well constructed and no I didn't spend a lot of time on it and yes I did forget 1 person(You can tell yourself you're that 1 person if that helps you sleep at night)

Oh and if you find yourself on the list but don't think you've ever played or conversed with me; you're wrong - you have.

<Tauren Paladin>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 07:39:49 pm »

<3 You are awesome. Add Iaz, he got Tf

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 07:47:27 pm »

Not gonna add people I've never heard of. And especially not gonna add people because of their gear, lol..

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2013, 07:48:37 pm »

I could've just written a list of people who are retarded but that would take approx 9 weeks with no sleep and constant typing. Also I think they would take it as a compliment to actually be listed, even if it is a list of retarded people.

No this list isn't well constructed and no I didn't spend a lot of time on it and yes I did forget 1 person(You can tell yourself you're that 1 person if that helps you sleep at night)

I just realized how retarded is the population, if dimsai can judge about "retarded" or "not retarded" players
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2013, 07:51:32 pm »

Only now you realized? Wow that must make you retarded.

Someone is sad cause he didn't make the list (It's okay, you can pretend to be that 1 person I forgot to list).

You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2013, 07:52:55 pm »

• Multilock(He's not THAT retarded..)

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?
Anyway, Iloveyou<3

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2013, 07:54:30 pm »

I just realized how retarded is the population, if dimsai can judge about "retarded" or "not retarded" players
You're just mad cuz u can't kill him.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 07:56:57 pm »

You're just mad cuz u can't kill him.
  ^
(me)
  v
dimsai <- mad?

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 08:29:05 pm »

Ok, this is one of the most funny topics I've ever read on these forums.  xD  Mostly cuz I'm on the list.  Ahaha!!

COOKIEZ!
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 08:34:07 pm »

Hey! Am serbian!
Having said that, I see your point.
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2013, 08:47:45 pm »

NO OFFENSE TO SERBIANS INTENDED

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2013, 08:48:29 pm »

Ok, this is one of the most funny topics I've ever read on these forums.  xD  Mostly cuz I'm on the list.  Ahaha!!

Hey, I have a private video on youtube of me trolling you for over an hour straight

<Tauren Paladin>
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2013, 08:55:52 pm »

Hey, I have a private video on youtube of me trolling you for over an hour straight
Link it or it didnt happen. True story

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2013, 09:02:37 pm »

Well it's a pretty boring video - everything that's going on is in the chat so you basically just have to read the conversation.

You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2013, 09:16:11 pm »

Well it's a pretty boring video - everything that's going on is in the chat so you basically just have to read the conversation.
Just post it

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to: