April 13, 2021, 06:53:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148658 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34026 Members - Latest Member: zero007
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello VG, I want to play a game.  (Read 14759 times)
Tester
View Profile
« on: February 14, 2013, 01:13:30 am »

People on this server rarely report bug and glitches favoring their class. I want to change this...
For each bug report posted in this thread, that today favors a Class, I'll report 1 bug that is favoring Rogues.    
Below you can read all the reported bugs.  

_______________________________Rogues_______________________________
FIXED - Relentless Strike always triggers twice on a 5CP Slice and Dice. (Picture)

NOT FIXED - Instant Poison proc even though the swing is dodged or parried. (Picture)

NOT FIXED - Instant Poison sometimes proc twice (Picture)

NOT FIXED - Instant Poison proc rate is too high(Picture)
According to the picture we got ~40% proc rate instead of 20%. Probably the 2 poisons stacking with each other. This makes 2x Instant Poison VI superior versus all other poisons/stones atm.

NOT FIXED - When a Rogue's ability, such as Sinister Strike, gets parried, blocked, dodged or missed he should get 80% of the energy cost back. This will boost rogues in both PvP and PvE so I'll include videos as evidence..
Evidence 1 - This is a youtube clip showing Dread from Memento Mori fighting Patchwerk. As you can see at 48 seconds, his Sinister Strike gets dodged while having 100 energy giving him 92 energy after the dodge (40*0,8=32)
Evidence 2 - Here you can see Devlin from AFGM doing a Sinister Strike at 80 energy, the Sinister Strike dodges and he ends up at 77 energy (the 5 extra energy he gets (32+5 =37) is from his T3 set bonus)

FIXED - Expose Armor stacks with Sunder Armor. This might seem like a small bug, but it isn't..
Assuming this server follows the aowow.org database an Expose armor on top of the Sunder Armor will in some encounters increase the physical damage done with 25,5% (equal to ~32% more crit for each melee..)

_______________________________Hunters_______________________________
NOT FIXED - Serpent Sting scales with RAP and SP. It should only scale with SP (the RAP was implemented and swapped with SP in Patch 2.3.0)
Picture 1 - Shows 113 dmg with 758 RAP
Picture 2 - Shows 115 dmg with 866 RAP
Picture 3 - Shows 117 dmg with 976 RAP - Used Aspect of the Hawk in this picture,  just to make sure that it's the RAP and not the Agility or anything else that improves the Serpent damage.

NOT FIXED - Serpent Sting's SF for spell damage should 100% (Link)

NOT FIXED - Hunter's Mark doesn't increase the RAP.
Picture 1 - Shows 117 dmg with 976 RAP
Picture 2 - Shows 117 dmg with 976 RAP + Hunter's Mark.
Hunter's Mark should increase the RAP by 110 and therefore, based on today's Serpent Sting script, increase the Serpent Sting's damage with ~ 2-3. Picture 2 disagrees with that.

NOT FIXED - Pets will continue to use special abilities while stunned/cc'd if the target is in range though they will not melee attack. (Picture)
- Thank you Flange for reporting this.

_______________________________Paladins_______________________________
NOT FIXED - Seal of Command should only receive 29% of the +holy damage given from Judgement of the Crusader - (Soruce). Today it's 100% (Picture)
- Thank you Joru for reporting this.

_______________________________Warriors_______________________________
NOT FIXED - Enrage doesn't lose stacks on attacks.
- Thank you Nachos for reporting this.

NOT FIXED - Warrior's rage formula is taken from TBC and not from Vanilla. Zeard needs to change the old script with  "addRage = (damage / rageconversion*7.5);"

_______________________________Warlocks_______________________________
NOT FIXED - Death Coil's SF for spell damage should be 21.5% and not 100% (link)
- Thank you Joru for reporting this.

NOT FIXED - Death Coil is a binary spell,  and as such it can only hit or miss. Neither critical hits nor partial resists are possible. (Picture)
- Thank you Rogy for reporting this.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 09:42:28 pm by Ergamemnon » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 01:23:04 am »

FINALLY THE ROGUE NERF

I can report nothing on warrior. Might just me not paying enough attention though.
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2013, 01:28:11 am »

I just wonder how much of the shit was present in retail and they just smudged it with BC release and subsequent patches.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2013, 01:28:46 am »

Warrior Shield slam still doesn't take a way a status?

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2013, 12:39:07 pm »

Bump - still got 8 Rouge nerfs waiting.

Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2013, 10:23:50 pm »

It won't be taken seriously in this format
Like i give a shit! /dance
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2013, 11:49:42 pm »

well if you keep telling them about that you should also tell them about the proc chance from D2 (Darkmantle) - second set , it way to big and you know it Cheesy
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2013, 01:00:19 am »

Overpower sometimes does not become accessible after your opponent dodges occasionally.

Ktwentya/Dalar
I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2013, 01:39:34 am »

For each report you get 1 point in posts count.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2013, 02:45:22 am »

C'mon people, do you not know your class mechanics? I hardly believe all classes except rogues are 100% Blizzlike.

Warrior Shield slam still doesn't take a way a status?
Overpower sometimes does not become accessible after your opponent dodges occasionally.
These bugs doesn't favor your class and should therefore be in your interest to report. What I'm asking for here is bugs that atm favors your class.
For example: Paladins, you all know that BoL isn't correct scripted. You don't need to buff the target with BoL, just the paladin casting the heals to add 115 more healing..

I just wonder how much of the shit was present in retail and they just smudged it with BC release and subsequent patches.
You can easily check this by browsing the history files on wowwiki. Click on the arrow in the yellow box that appears next to the article's headline. From there select the version that was written before 5 December 2006.
http://archive.org/web/web.php is an other way to browse old versions of sites.

If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2013, 02:49:09 am »

Ah, I read it incorrectly. My mistake ;o

Ktwentya/Dalar
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2013, 04:10:57 am »

I'm in.

Hunter's can currently trap 2 targets at the same time.

Your move.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2013, 04:30:57 am »

I really don't understand your use of the word, "favor." I don't see what was wrong with what ktwentya posted. Can someone help me comprehend this?
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2013, 12:14:32 pm »

I really don't understand your use of the word, "favor." I don't see what was wrong with what ktwentya posted. Can someone help me comprehend this?

One that gives your own class an advantage.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2013, 12:27:22 pm »

well if you keep telling them about that you should also tell them about the proc chance from D2 (Darkmantle) - second set , it way to big and you know it Cheesy
I'm in.

Hunter's can currently trap 2 targets at the same time.

Your move.

You owe us 2 bugs.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: