June 16, 2021, 09:38:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148721 Posts in 18092 Topics- by 34096 Members - Latest Member: JohnnyFAb
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you suck so hard in BGS?  (Read 8392 times)
It Aint Easy Being Green
View Profile
« on: January 04, 2013, 01:46:45 am »

so i tried to pvp today, by today i mean like all day long....& found that allies are horrifically being farmed in wsg ...& i just wanted to say that no1 shud suck that hard not to mention a whole faction ..thats just sad.
most bgs the ally team usually 90% gearless scrubs & by gearless i dont mean ungeared i mean naked little gnomes camped in gys...
i see allies pugging a lot so if i had to guess id say most of em log on their horde toons when they feel like pvping..
anyway the bottom line is WTB good pvp idc if allies lose most/all bgs all day long as long they put on a good fight so if u haz a geared ally plz try carrying ur fellow scrubs tyvm.

Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2013, 02:09:29 am »

Heh well you just join at the wrong times. 90% of the BGs I'm in the allies win. Maybe it's because I join though.
I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2013, 02:54:20 am »

Dunno, most of good ally players quit vg so yeah.
( some1 will prolly say ''you don't quit vg'' shit )

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Master of Ridiculousness
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2013, 03:13:03 am »

Well an hour later I just won 4 BGs in a row. So...
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2013, 03:17:22 am »

VG quits U.    

*Hides*

"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2013, 04:56:24 am »

VG doens't quit u eh?
Maybe some ppl (add me too)realised that community here it's as bad as it can be.
Too many people got Revann'ed...for god sake..i can ask Revann for a character and i'll get it in seconds just cause i lost my chara that way.
So...
End of story?Huh?!!

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
The Paladin
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2013, 07:26:28 am »

so i tried to pvp today, by today i mean like all day long....& found that allies are horrifically being farmed in wsg ...& i just wanted to say that no1 shud suck that hard not to mention a whole faction ..thats just sad.
most bgs the ally team usually 90% gearless scrubs & by gearless i dont mean ungeared i mean naked little gnomes camped in gys...
i see allies pugging a lot so if i had to guess id say most of em log on their horde toons when they feel like pvping..
anyway the bottom line is WTB good pvp idc if allies lose most/all bgs all day long as long they put on a good fight so if u haz a geared ally plz try carrying ur fellow scrubs tyvm.

This topic is sad.

The mysterious Paladin returns from the shadows to recreate order and brighten Azeroth and cleanse it from the darkness and its absolute domination.
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2013, 07:29:31 am »

it's mostly cuz im banned otherwise ally would be winning bgs like back when i carried bad teams

"I thought Aster was only a legend"
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2013, 10:37:47 am »

What do i hear here? With this written, you get me back PVPing Tongue
 Hordes join the battle!

<Distilled Wisdom>
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2013, 01:28:31 pm »

^this

but tbh. Im farming HK's atm. so i dont care about winning or losing a BG. Im only looking for 1v1 or 1v2 (sometimes 1v3, 2k HP scrubs x.X )

But i already noticed someone (a paladin without gear .) on BG who get the flag and hide with it.. after a horde got the flag and is ready to capture it he just drop it to make the hordes win.

i could swear there are some Hordes honor-leecher on VG =/
Master of Ridiculousness
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2013, 03:50:31 pm »

it's mostly cuz im banned otherwise ally would be winning bgs like back when i carried bad teams
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2013, 04:01:12 pm »

Because sucking soft sucks.

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Level 60 Undead Rogue
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2013, 04:03:33 pm »

give me 35-40 Donation coins and ill carry ur ass!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2013, 07:12:18 am »

give me 35-40 Donation coins and ill carry ur ass!
Clickers carrying, yep pretty much sums up the skill of most ppl that join bgs...
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2013, 09:17:14 am »

I believe they suck because this fine gentleman is M.I.A.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: