August 03, 2021, 11:01:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148779 Posts in 18102 Topics- by 34170 Members - Latest Member: anthonymitchell
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: im back sup!  (Read 2823 times)
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« on: December 20, 2012, 05:13:41 pm »

Sup niqqs finally back from da brazil :> im bringing back dem STDs like a baws, no but srs first day there tried to score some weed and saw a guy got shot in the leg wft, (yeah i did run away fast as fuck) they be crazy there.
hah anyway i had a great time there but it's nice to be home for christmas ofc. missed ya'll!! <3 btw

Oblivion fo life niqq

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 05:30:58 pm »

<33333333

Ktwentya/Dalar
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 05:59:52 pm »

Did you at least come out of the bad experience with the weed?  Or was it for nothing?  Also, I read that the women there are waiting for you at the airport.  Is that true?

ALso I read that the female population there is WAY higher then the male.  At the night clubs there are two lines.  One for the guys thats like...  5 to 10 guys long.  The other line is for the women, thats out the club, down the street, and around the corner long.

It THAT true?

If any of that shit is true, I'm goin there too.  Unless you get shot at every time you try to grab some weed.  That would suck.

IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 06:40:26 pm »

Did you at least come out of the bad experience with the weed?  Or was it for nothing?  Also, I read that the women there are waiting for you at the airport.  Is that true?

ALso I read that the female population there is WAY higher then the male.  At the night clubs there are two lines.  One for the guys thats like...  5 to 10 guys long.  The other line is for the women, thats out the club, down the street, and around the corner long.

It THAT true?

If any of that shit is true, I'm goin there too.  Unless you get shot at every time you try to grab some weed.  That would suck.

hahaha omfg xD hah yeah the weed kinda helped me ^^ and rest of your questions i answer with 1 word.. lol'd thaha xD no but srs, im about to go outside n hook up with some dudes n smoke da phat ^ i'll explain more about the trip laters :p
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 06:42:08 pm by IamBlondy » Logged

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 07:24:04 pm »

yey blondy back <3

Pew Pew BANG
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: