Vanilla WoW - VanillaGaming

Localized Forums => American => Topic started by: Ridiculus on June 20, 2014, 07:34:23 pm



Title: What's the Role of Government?
Post by: Ridiculus on June 20, 2014, 07:34:23 pm
http://youtu.be/mL5gid0zTvg?t=5m8s


Title: Re: What's the Role of Government?
Post by: Ridiculus on June 22, 2014, 08:31:24 pm
tbh This cartoon is spot on.


Title: Re: What's the Role of Government?
Post by: M00rth on June 22, 2014, 08:35:56 pm
You only see the last 20 seconds of the video with that link.

Btw we are living in a world where the richest 2% have more wealth than the other 98% of the population. Everybody should at least have enough money for basic needs.


Please watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIhOXCgSunc


Title: Re: What's the Role of Government?
Post by: imajeep on June 24, 2014, 02:03:55 pm
The only purpose the government serves is to control those it rules