July 04, 2020, 03:14:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147909 Posts in 17988 Topics- by 33516 Members - Latest Member: moramara
Poll
Question: Would you be interested in a new guild for players in North America?
Yes - 7 (58.3%)
No - 0 (0%)
Undecided - 2 (16.7%)
You are stupid, go play in traffic - 3 (25%)
Total Voters: 12

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: North American guild??!!??  (Read 5986 times)
View Profile Email
« on: November 02, 2012, 10:51:32 pm »

Been thinking about it for awhile, thought I might as well see how many would support it.
-Henderson
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 02:56:28 am »

It won't happen.

Fix WSG flag bug
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2012, 03:08:21 am »

we already have north american guilds.  since alliance outnumber horde 60:1 obviously they have more....but horde has a couple.

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2012, 09:10:09 pm »

Well way to be optimistic Redonkious Cheesy
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2012, 09:52:59 pm »

it's not going to happen
americans hated the way blizzard fucked up WoW with unusual expansions and easy to get content
why would we like instances that can be done in one night bypassing half of the fights, using barely any gear or skill, arguing over stupid off-topic trollery in every single conversation, and a complete lack of a server backbone.

however like I love saying, shit can change, it could get better, and people may come back if that happens... but until then your asking for something completely impossible.

Running fraps is the best way to catch noobs
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2012, 10:48:37 pm »

<The Mighty> is mostly an American guild.  But we are few, we lack any objectives, and are online sporadically.  We mostly level alts, make pointless videos, and gank.  No raiding, and only random BGs.  We play mostly at night (Server time).

But to be honest, if your not American and you want to join a pointless guild, you can.  lol

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2012, 10:49:50 pm »

Can someone explain to me why people are so fcking retarded to write "!?!?!!!!?!?!!!". One fucking sign at the end of the end of a sentence is enough for christ sake. I cant even begin to explain to you how much I hate retards that ask "Can I have gold?? ? ?? ?? ?" or "How to I get [insert text here]? ?? ? ? ? ??".

Seriously what the fuck is up with spamming those fucking exclamation or question marks?

It was my choice or chance or curse
To adopt the cause for better or worse
And with my worldly goods & wit
And soul & body worship it.
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 01:07:31 am »

Can someone explain to me why people are so fcking retarded to write "!?!?!!!!?!?!!!". One fucking sign at the end of the end of a sentence is enough for christ sake. I cant even begin to explain to you how much I hate retards that ask "Can I have gold?? ? ?? ?? ?" or "How to I get [insert text here]? ?? ? ? ? ??".

Seriously what the fuck is up with spamming those fucking exclamation or question marks?

Best not to fight the wind.  I just let it blow.

Aster!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2012, 02:19:08 am »

Booraz you seem stressed and really mad angry
u mad?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
y so mad?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
u used to be chill, y u no longer chill?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2012, 02:33:43 am »

you have to grow up at some point (does not mean you cant have fun)
once you do it's all irritating

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2012, 02:51:33 am »

it's not going to happen
americans hated the way blizzard fucked up WoW with unusual expansions and easy to get content
why would we like instances that can be done in one night bypassing half of the fights, using barely any gear or skill, arguing over stupid off-topic trollery in every single conversation, and a complete lack of a server backbone.

however like I love saying, shit can change, it could get better, and people may come back if that happens... but until then your asking for something completely impossible.

i agree.  half the mobs in ZG can be bypassed....thus that results in the loss of a lot of coins etc.  other things factor in when the rolls come.  other factors come to boss looting.  thats where the trollery comes in.  regular instances are great because they require you to do them completely (most of the time).  and thats the way it should be.

nonetheless there are american guilds that WANT to do in-house only raiding etc so none of that troll crap goes on....the master looter is not taking 90% of the drops.....their friends are being hooked up while the other 75% of the raid is saying "wtf......i should just bloody hearth right now."

Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2012, 03:06:25 am »

So no North American guilds actually raid though?? ?? ?? ??

Fix WSG flag bug
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 03:09:23 am »

I found one that looks decent, they are just starting up though
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012, 09:11:54 am »

I can't find one that doesn't have to substantially spam /world for slots to fill.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: