May 28, 2020, 12:52:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147802 Posts in 17969 Topics- by 33432 Members - Latest Member: VetaArmyta
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rogue Talent Specs  (Read 132046 times)
MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2014, 06:15:22 pm »

I use exactly what imajeep posted, except endurance is better then improved sprint. I havn't run that non AR spec in a long while after learning imp poisons don't work. and a few other ways to maximize AR... Wink  

The idea behind it was that if your guild has enough uptime on stuff and doesn't sit around after every pull.. the talents you are able to get in assasination would outperform AR, on farm content.

The reason you always get 2/2 sinister strike is that you actually use sinister strike quite a bit at high lvl play. Sometimes you can't get behind your enemy... somtimes you only have enough time and energy to sinister strike before an enemy dies. or you just want to spam more attacks like a fight like viscidius where you just need frost procs. And lets not forget thaddius where you may not be able to get behind him at all if you get bad luck.

The only real choice for daggers once you learn how to play is between imp kick 2/2 and 2/3 aggression. imp kick can be really handy on certain trash and 4% dmg on ss and evis isn't really that big a deal considering how often you use either of them.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 07:01:21 pm by viile » Logged
the nerdiest dps VG
View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2014, 08:14:18 pm »

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fbecoxZG0qbbVzxfo sword
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f0gcoLZGcVbbEz0boV daggor

If you think these suck do not apply for DW thx... /topic

dat gearscore x)
Renew
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2014, 09:22:07 pm »

aris is the last rogue i would trust on specs...scammed gear from DP, still bad as fuck

« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:28:04 pm by Renew » Logged
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2014, 09:26:10 pm »

aris is the last rogue i would trust specs...scammed gear from DP, still bad as fuck

thats why he asked for help...

ot: i just noticed this topic got read (Read 27768 times) LOL - arisias cant be the only one

MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2014, 09:29:39 pm »

Whats with the arisias hate? dude was just posting about specs and ex guildies come in and flame him. Obviously you didn't even read his posts, you just came here to flame. stay classy renew.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 09:41:17 pm by viile » Logged
<Exodus>
View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2014, 03:50:17 am »

Cool specs, Thedeeps! May I ask how much DPS you put out?Smiley
Also, Viile! You make a good point, I guess I never thought of it like that. Good point.

I once got the Right Bindings...
Flask runs out
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2014, 01:18:09 pm »

Pretty much the same if you want to join Unique. Beside Imp Evis in sword spec is first when new comers are geared up and Eviscerate beats the damage output of Rupture. We do allow some varieties according to playstyle though and we also got 1 supportive spec. Our dagger rogues need Imp Kick over Agression for the sake of the raid. Very useful as Kameja mentions for warlocks in BWL, Giant Eye at C'thun, but also totems from Monstrosity towards Patchwerk.

Out of curiousity in your sword spec why would you want 1 point in Deflection rather than 1 in Lightning Reflexes? Parry procs more than it should? I know it's just a talent to unlock next tier and it is just a small help when solo just like Imp Gouge. But beside if there's a bug I don't know of then dodge > parry since you can also dodge when attacked from behind.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2014, 01:22:59 pm by Pagos » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2014, 02:19:27 pm »

Out of curiousity in your sword spec why would you want 1 point in Deflection rather than 1 in Lightning Reflexes? Parry procs more than it should? I know it's just a talent to unlock next tier and it is just a small help when solo just like Imp Gouge. But beside if there's a bug I don't know of then dodge > parry since you can also dodge when attacked from behind.
Miniscule chance for parry haste I am guessing.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2014, 05:38:29 pm »

since you can also dodge when attacked from behind.

the nerdiest dps VG
View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2014, 06:01:01 pm »

janitor with only the finest gifs! good job again!
Your poison topic one still #1 spot in my hearth

dat gearscore x)
Flask runs out
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2014, 07:44:48 pm »

Heh, I guess I've mistaken this thread with a place where we could share ideas and thoughts. gg.

Pwnmage
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2015, 03:41:35 pm »

sf/bf - http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhefoxziZG0qbbVz
2/3 imp kidney for tentacles at cthun/crypt guards at anub etc

sf/hemo - http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhefoxziZZVre00h0o (gear dependant as fuck)
again 2/3 imp ks for same reason, can switch for RA/VP

View Profile Email
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2015, 04:06:44 pm »

Dont flood with specs handful of ppl could use Cheesy
apolon123
« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2015, 04:40:20 pm »

Since your Boss DPS will be lower than standard combat sword/dagger it's mandatory to take Remorseless Attacks to at least increase your overall one.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: