October 20, 2020, 03:57:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148287 Posts in 18024 Topics- by 33785 Members - Latest Member: Swagfella
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gm app!  (Read 4057 times)
View Profile
« on: October 20, 2011, 05:04:47 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?hunterrer Q2.What is you real name.Cevin Q3.Where in the world are you located.Sweden Q4What time zone are you located in.Eastern european Time (GTM) gtm +3. Q5 How old are you.21. Q6 Have u played retailand if so.How long time.I played retail in 4 month then my best firend tell me about vanilla (i played classic retail).Q7What time exactly can you be a gm.Hmm...Im in atleast 3 hours a day some day im wit firends and play xBox.Q8How much time each day you spend on wow.Hmm.MAybe 2-4 hours a day.Q9 HAve u had previous experience as a Game Master?No.Q10Tell us a little of your self.Hmm..Ok im 21 years old =) and i live in sweden/västergötaland-lilla edet and i have not a girlfirend but i have 2 cat's.Q11:explain why you think you would be a good Gm.Hmm...I want make all ppl in this wow happy i want do Events and i want help u make this WoW better Smiley. Q12.What interest you most about the GM position?Hmm....I want hold some Events =).Q13What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?HUmor and joking=).And i dont want other players hurt other players feelings.Q14We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar] I have a little hard to type right.But i can wery much english.Q15If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? -A suggestion to even the odds with alliance and horde, at the moment we see a massive movement towards the alliance from horde side, reduced cost for Reroll horde to alliance and increased alliance honorgain would help this situation. Not any major Superboost, but slight Buffs that will help out in the long run towards rank fourteen. Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad? - If I can freeze their characters I would do it. if it went into an all out battle where none would listen to me. I'd teleport them to their locations and HS cancel the event Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do? - Help, protect and serve, if I am a Decepticon GM I would punish and Enslave .. there are Decepticons in wow, right? Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain. - Instruct players in need of help, if such a bug or prevents them from Downing a boss or preventing a quest to be done. I'll aid them. I will not hand out gear or gold in any case if it can not be proven by screenshots that they lost the gold for no "return" for example. Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help? - I would ask what seems to be the problem and act accordingly to the rules and regulations. Q19b. And when you do not have time to help him? - Bid him a good day, if they have been friendly and fun guys Propably I would turn them into skeleton / ghost, smile and leave Q20. What can you do to help the server grow? - on many of old vanilla pvp / Pve videos, request for vanilla people to be brought back, with my youtube account or such I can spread the word that there is a possibility, possibility of Vanillagaming . I also discuss WoW in alot of forums and I could spread the word there carefully. Thats how I heard of the server in the first place.
=) hopes i can be a Gm Grin See ya.
Virtuoso the "BEGGAR HATER"
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 05:06:42 pm »

Again...?

Friends are like potatios ..
If you eat them, they'll die.

epic badassin' -->
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 05:21:23 pm »

LOL

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2011, 05:56:34 pm »

i aint interested in reading things which are crumbled up.

In war,victory.In peace,vigilance.In death,sacrifice.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2011, 06:19:28 pm »

Uhm, No. -1
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 06:35:57 pm »

Wut u say?
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 07:50:35 pm »

Dude.....
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 07:55:54 pm »

Dude.....
yea bro?
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 08:01:43 pm »

looks decent to me Shocked

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 08:33:37 pm »

No.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: