March 19, 2024, 10:41:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149124 Posts in 18156 Topics- by 34712 Members - Latest Member: kmbortns01
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Event : The Great Boar War  (Read 6590 times)
View Profile
« on: March 17, 2012, 03:15:37 am »

Once there was a small boar with a great soul and intention named boarsson, who seeked to unite the whole spread and broken boar society that all could be equal, despite of skin colour ..and that all boars could enjoy the greener fields of elwynn instead of dry plains of westfall, where they had been banished long time ago. Through dangers ,as the most unselfish act he went to negotiate with boar royality of westfall. But he was imprisoned once he arrived into the boar kingdom. and he faced torture, agony and saw enslavery of his own westfall kind. By miracle, he got away from his captors and escaped back to westfall wasted and almost torn to death. As he revived, he swore revenge due to what he had seen and said that the greener lands should be taken , for the righteous boars, for common good. He waged an anger and lust for revenge in the westfall boars. now..the boars of westfall are marching..war is coming to the world of boars.

(yes flange is a queen <3)

and yeh, the lands were taken by westfall boars and they lived happily ever after together in peace with the elwynn boars, this resulted in new boar specie called pig, a hairless boar.

(Regarding questions about reward for winning, you got a good feelin nao for doing the common good aka giving boar society proper democratic goverment, theres ur reward :d)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 12:18:18 am by Puberty » Logged

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 03:25:43 am »

Except that the whole event didn't work Sad

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 03:28:27 am »

Except that the whole event didn't work Sad

yeh some random pvp event atleast, should have told ya to put pvp on lol

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2012, 03:31:08 am »

Even with PvP on you could still only use AoE spells in boar-form lol.

Ktwentya/Dalar
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2012, 03:33:49 am »

Even with PvP on you could still only use AoE spells in boar-form lol.

hahaha epic

it probably implifies the scent of boars which they use as weapon Cheesy:D one hella of an scent
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:36:19 am by Sinsemilla » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2012, 03:35:57 am »

Would be fun as a mage I guess, only 1 aoe with a 1 min CD mate it a bit dull. Trapping a boar was my highlight.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: