April 07, 2020, 04:52:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147596 Posts in 17925 Topics- by 33226 Members - Latest Member: kouji4ever
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guild Battle - September Tenative  (Read 5064 times)
Burning in Hell
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2011, 02:40:31 am »

Arena Battle didn't happen, almost 6 hours ago I showed up at an empty arena.  Sad

King Brace Blane (aka Braceblane) and his wife showed up but none of <The Imaginary Friends> showed.  No one came to claim his gold so there was no fights. Bruuzzkorgh was online but hanging in Booty Bay.  I didn't bother to call her down since there was a total of 4 people.

I really sense a poorly motivated players on this server.  All people seem to care about is hanging out in Stormwind or Orgrimmar dueling lvl 60 vs lvl 10 that is just dumb.  So until there is a genuine interest in Arena battles on a level playing field the guild battles will be discontinued.

The only way to earn honor kills is in an Arena fight and you can't earn honor dueling.  I really thought players of WoW understood this.  Not to mention the prize money offered or the fact that we invited all to attend.  This was sad.

Burning in Hell
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2011, 03:01:36 am »

I am not blaming anyone or VG or VG staff.  You know by now the typical behavior of the common VG player is to visit the chat box on the homepage when the server crashes and bitch about it.  I had the event on my guild MOTD and I am sure Phantoccio did the same.  King Brace Blane made her guild master of his guild.

Blane and his wife said it is back to school that caused the drop off.  But I don't think so.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: