April 07, 2020, 04:46:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147596 Posts in 17925 Topics- by 33226 Members - Latest Member: kouji4ever
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Guild Battle - September Tenative  (Read 5063 times)
Always watching...
View Profile
« on: August 24, 2011, 11:25:44 pm »

Ok last Guild Battle between <We the Horde> and <The Imaginary Friends> ended up with a rather BIG victory for the horde guild.  However only 3 members if <We the Horde> and their Guild Master RikDeathKill showed up  and sadly only 5 members of <The Imaginary Friends> plus myself showed up...

If we can expand on this, I would like to continue the battles.  However my 2 boys are off to school and college next month and that leaves just me and the misses.  She doesn't care for the PvP stuff (fishing, clothing, and questing are her things).  Blackwitch, Rezzkortrah, and some others have expressed they would like to continue and move the fights back into the Gurubashi Arena. 

I would like to get some opinions on this first;

1. Should we move to the Arena? 
Pros are; cool area to fight, lots of seating for spectators, and easy to find for most.
Cons are; although the chest has been removed, we could still be interrupted by others, ghosting back is a long hike.

2. Do we need to set an exact time?
I left this last one open to anytime on the weekend.  That may have been the reason for poor attendance, I don't know?

3. Invite other guilds to attend and compete? 
I feel this should extend to all guilds already, with the understanding they must not attack until they are in a match.  Also any player attacking spectators would be suspended from entering the event.  Combatants level match (within 5+/-) and we have the royal rumble at the end of the event.

4. Do we need a grand prize?
I have gold piling up... I vote a lot.  Others in my guild have items they could offer.  Or we could make it a bit more interesting by having the combatants give the referee an item from their inventory as a stake to lose to the winner.  of the match.

If there isn't much interest in doing this, we may have to call it off until later.  I will leave it up to the Blackwitch and RikDeathKill to work out the details for this September match.  Once a date and venue is set then I will let you know my schedule for attending the event.  Any of my Generals can place the info in the guild MOTD.

I have left it on the MOTD that all guild members need to READ THE FORUM and keep up to date on guild activities.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:16:42 am »

Well I think it will be abit off-topic, but in my opinion these guild wars should be expanded, maybe this server would have his own sort of an event that other servers doesn't.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 09:18:33 am »

Go to Dire Maul.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 10:30:14 am »

kewlz rpg style

In war,victory.In peace,vigilance.In death,sacrifice.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 08:25:19 am »

imo our gm rikdeathkill has been off line a lot.  i wrote him a mail and he said he has considered promoting some one else to gm of <we the horde>.  i told him i would like blackwitch as horde leader. and if he does i would like some ranking that makes some sense. im not saying i want to be placed in a high rank just get rid of the halo crap!!

Burning in Hell
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 01:18:04 pm »

imo our gm rikdeathkill has been off line a lot.  i wrote him a mail and he said he has considered promoting some one else to gm of <we the horde>.  i told him i would like blackwitch as horde leader. and if he does i would like some ranking that makes some sense. im not saying i want to be placed in a high rank just get rid of the halo crap!!

RDK gave me the keys to <We the Horde> just a few hours ago. I guess so many of us being students in school and college and whatnot.  Rik said he just doesn't have the time needed to work on the guild.  He remains at an elite post in our guild and will never be forgotten as the founder.

But now it is time to see what the girls are able to do. Cheesy

I will work out the ranking and permission tomorrow.  Meanwhile we need to start recruiting hard and heavy.

Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 01:49:33 pm »

Arena chest aint removed to it spawns every 3 hours as supposed now

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 04:30:16 pm »

@bw - that's great news. i feel you are up to the task.

Arena chest aint removed to it spawns every 3 hours as supposed now

yeh but when it was every 30 seconds it was real hard to do anything without getting your ass kicked by a mess of lvl 60s.  three hours without that chest means 3 hours we can play around in there.  all those guys saw was a bunch of noobs having a good time and wanted to spoil it.  i am not saying that about all the high ranks on vg just the asses that hung out in there going after the chest when they could pick up gold quicker by voting.

so i vote we have it back in the arena in september.

Always watching...
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2011, 11:36:05 am »

There might be a rather BIG problem stopping these fights.  Please read this thread.

Update they fixed it.  Thanks for understanding.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2011, 05:19:54 am by King Brace Blane » Logged
janny
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2011, 12:23:16 pm »

;p
Burning in Hell
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 06:34:38 am »

First and foremost I want to thank Zeard for reinstalling the cross faction chat.  I'm sorry for my harsh words and I guess you can blame it on silly female emotional out bursts but I really really thank you!

Now for how this is going down this September;

Anyone and everyone is invited to attend and participation encouraged.  King Brace Blane has told me he will have a fight purse to offer;

100 Gold for the Grand Champion from the Heavy Weights.
50 Gold for the the Champion from the Middle Weights.
25 Gold for the Contender from the Feather Weights.

We are doing one on one matches for EVERYONE!  Players will be matched up in divisions.  Level 60 to 41 in the heavy weights, 40 to 21 in the middle weights, and 20 and under in the feather weights.  Players will then be matched by level +/-5.  Winner stays and fights the next contestant in the same division.

Time: 9PM Server Time (after someone loots the chest)
Date: September 17th

RULEZ
1. Use common sense and have fun!
2. No fighting in the stands only in the PIT!!  There will be spectators they are not there for your amusement.
3. Absolutely no noob killing.  Some players might be there as spectators only.
4. No weapon restrictions, no spell restrictions - simply put the bad ass wins.
5. You fight, you die, you get over it.

I will be there as referee (no killing the referee) I will try to settle any disputes but please remember, I AM NOT A GM!!
I hope my guild will be bigger and show their spirit at this event, but I cannot and will not play favorites.

I really hope to see you there,

Blackwitch

It's not mana, it's Blue Rage.
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 06:45:37 am »

so the blackwitch will not be participating in the event? that's a shame.
Burning in Hell
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 06:47:51 am »

I think I will jump in the Royal Rumble at the end where we kill each other and have a last man standing. Cheesy

You have to learn to follow before you can lead.
x.jipo.x@live.com View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 07:51:29 am »

I like those guilds that just have fun and chill lol , when someone is online throw me an invite.

Feel the shadow sorrow enter your skin , you will scream but no one will hear you.Muahahahah Wink
Always watching...
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 06:23:29 pm »

I caught the new video -funny- and it was well done as well. I will pop on real quick and get it up on MOTD on my guild.  Then I should get back to work. Sad

You are doing a great job kid. Good luck rebuilding the guild.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: