April 23, 2017, 01:52:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
135667 Posts in 16387 Topics- by 27329 Members - Latest Member: buckuall
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: LIVE Update 2011-08-10  (Read 9940 times)
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« on: August 10, 2011, 02:42:23 pm »

LIVE Update Changelogs 2011-07-22 to 2011-08-10

*Fixed Night elf level 20 priest class quest "Elune's Grace" and Human Level 20 priest class quest "Arcane Feedback" to be completeable

*General Drakkisath in UBRS is no longer farmable by skinning.

*Added missing Shadowforge Gate to Blackrock Depths.

*Princess Huhurans frenzy is now Tranquilable as supposed.

*Zeard fixed Warsong Gulch And Arathi Basin Bandages only to be usable inside the battlegrounds, not everywhere.

*Object Hive'Ashi Pod at silithus is now correctly containing item "Encrusted Silithid Object" for the quest "Hive in the Tower"

*All Captains / Generals in Alterac Valley are now scripted and have their correct boss immunities set.

*All the quest objective demons for hunter quest "Stave of The Ancients" are now dropping their heads.

*Updated to Latest ACID (Database scripting)

Some of the New Changes Included in ACID 1.0.2:
* Back ported changes/updates from ACID 2.0.5
* LOTS of fundamental script changes/additions/fixes.
* Many Zones are now either rough scripted or scripted from Official Data. * (We just went from 2228 creatures in ACID 1.0.1 to 3899 in this release!). * (We just went from 8032 Total Scripts in ACID 1.0.1 to 13010 in this release)

Ye this shit is awesome including Civilians in cities summoning guards when Hostile on Sight  Grin and much more

*Blacksmith quest "Corruption" now Teaches "Master Swordsmith" as supposed upon completion.

*Blacksmith quest "Sweet Serenity" now teaches "Master Hammersmith" as supposed upon completion.

*Black Guard Swordsmith is now Dropping item "Insignia of Black Guard" for quest "Corruption"

*Crimson Hammersmith is now dropping item " Crimson Hammersmith's Apron" for quest "Sweet Serenity"

*Blacksmith quest "Snakestone of the Shadow Huntress" now Teaches "Master Axesmith" As supposed upon

*You can now complete only one of the 3 Weaponsmith Mastery quests.

*Changed the damage of Lethon to 2241-2742

*All dragons of nightmare are now immune to Nature damage

*Fixed quest "The Archivist" to be completeable

*Temporarily fixed constant respawning of scholomance boss "Kirtonos the Herald" by spawning him instead of the object event.

*Changed the Damage and health of race city bosses to more blizzlike values, some were totally random (hp 8k for example)

*Warlock Quest "Imp Delivery" of Dreadsteed quest chain (Warlock epic mount) is now Acceptable after completing quest "Xorothian stardust" from npc "Gorzeeki Wildeyes"

*Warlock quest chain for Dreadsteed, the warlock epic mount should now be working. Please report if you encounter any bugs with the Last quest.

*Winterfall Furlbrogs are now dropping item "Winterfall Spirit beads" for quest "Beads for salfa" in winterspring.

*Implemented Lethon scripts

*Done porting new MySql lib, Also fixing a few crashes with MTMaps and started converting from ZThreads to ACE

*Fixed quest "Dead Man's Plea" in Stratholme to be compleboar.

*Thunderhead hippogryphs in Azshara are now dropping the item "Undamaged hippogryph feather" for quest " A Meeting with the Master"

*Slightly Increased the Damage and health of Onyxian whelps (Onyxia's ads) and they should no longer be casting Pyroblast.

*Arathi Basin / Warsong Gulch Foods are now usable only inside the battlegrounds.

*Training Dummy scripts added

*Creature "Cauldron Lord Malvinious" is now dropping item "Dalson's Tears Cauldron Key" for the quest "Target : Dalson's Tears"

*Cauldron Lord Razach is now dropping item "Writing Haunt Cauldron Key" for the quest "Target: Writhing Haunt"

*Changed the Damage of Hive'Ashi bugs in Silithus to Blizzlike Values, were hella too low.

*Removed Midsummer Celebrants and Horde Bonfire from Silithus near cenarion hold, not supposed to be there since World Events arent working atm.

*Fixed Raggy event -> http://vanillagaming.org/index.php?topic=4536.0

*Gurubashi Arena Treasure chest now spawns every 3 hours as supposed not all the time.

*Quest "Arena Grandmaster" should now be workin as intentioned.

*Demon Portals casted by Blackwing Warlocks are now scripted. They Summon Enraged felguard, whose are immune to all but Banish and Fear.

*Blackwing Warlocks are now immune to stun / polymorph

*Blackwing Spellbinders are now immune to all magic damage.

*Adds of Fankriss are now immune to CC / Movement impairing effects except stun

*Last quest for Night elf aquatic form chain is now working.

*Druid Aquatic form chain quest "Trial of the Lake" is now working for both Night elves and Taurens.

*Fixed the Runes in Molten Core, you have to douse the runes in order for Majordomo Executus to spawn. Items needed for this is : [Eternal Quintessence] or [Aqual Quintessence]

« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 03:18:09 pm by Sinsemilla » Logged

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=VG&player=Sin

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2011, 03:15:25 pm »

where can i read changelogs?
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2011, 03:16:25 pm »

lol

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2011, 03:40:18 pm »

Sinse, when you post a PTR update, add all the changes. make a txt file and add a fix every time you do one. It looks good to see all changes on one topic

DO ET

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2011, 03:44:43 pm »

cba to open every changelog thread and copypaste lol  Grin

nah cant cuz i make updates from different comps at a time

if someone wants to collect the Updates on .txt file PM me when you see PTR -> Live update next time, i answer all forum pms
« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 03:57:37 pm by Sinsemilla » Logged

Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2011, 04:02:35 pm »

I got a better idea. Instaed of making new threads all the time , make one thread and modify the first post all the time with every change u make ( with date ). And after you decide to updated , post a new reply " updated " to bump it so people can check out everything new.
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2011, 04:13:00 pm »

w/e i was doin tat b4 but this is z's way and i guess its for people to comment the updates u know, seperate threads

Administrator
The only source of knowledge is experience.
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 02:56:38 pm »

updated

Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2011, 03:01:34 pm »

updated

Now that's something...
ty

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 02:56:05 pm »

Are the training dummys suppposed to work now? Because I went to the dummys inside Mentril harbor and they are neutral and invalid targets :p

Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2011, 04:05:44 pm »

Are the training dummys suppposed to work now? Because I went to the dummys inside Mentril harbor and they are neutral and invalid targets :p

/facepalm

The ones Z put up are only in SW and Org.

Fix Dispel Magic
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2011, 04:12:51 pm »

Really nice boost to the server.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2011, 07:04:30 pm »

I tried them out, Instantly noticed one bug, warriors dont get rage from the hits, and also how do you get out of combat? O.o

epic badassin' -->
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2011, 07:49:36 pm »

I tried them out, Instantly noticed one bug, warriors dont get rage from the hits, and also how do you get out of combat? O.o

Noticed this too.

Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2011, 09:57:29 pm »

also how do you get out of combat? O.o

You have a GM babysit you and spam .combatstop

Fix Dispel Magic
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: