October 16, 2018, 09:52:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144238 Posts in 17398 Topics- by 29964 Members - Latest Member: aninno
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaman Nerf  (Read 11369 times)
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 11:07:27 am »

Yeah right, SL locks die so fast, I mean, yeah you are right, they do.

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2011, 11:31:21 am »

If you wanna know about how shammy can kill even Gm's warriors go ask Eynzo and Lysande.they are the only shammy who knows about pvp as shammy

My Bodyguard in Bwl
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2011, 11:40:20 am »

shock and hide lol
My nelf <3 =p
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2011, 12:10:08 pm »

Lot of players are rolling zeroskill classes,and that's lame and sad too.

I am an angel from heaven =)
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 12:13:51 pm »

All the classes were put in the game for a good reason

Wut u say?
My nelf <3 =p
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 12:15:17 pm »

Sure but you can't compare shadow priest and warrior for example.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2011, 12:17:14 pm »

Sure but you can't compare shadow priest and warrior for example.

Shadow priest is a specc , ''warrior'' is the whole class Smiley

Wut u say?
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2011, 12:43:01 pm »

I have noticed weeks ago enhancement is nerfed a lot. Can anyone give me precise informations why how when n stuff liek that Cheesy thnx

Dude you need to stop reminiscing about how "i used to 1 shot warriors and others" blah blah blah, and magically you "deleted the videos" i don't think they have been nerfed nor do i think shamans could ever 1 shot people, (maybe a shitty little 2k mage)  i just think you've forgotten how to play and are possibly hoping for you class to get a "boost" from you making this post.

My nelf <3 =p
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2011, 12:55:04 pm »

I have noticed weeks ago enhancement is nerfed a lot. Can anyone give me precise informations why how when n stuff liek that Cheesy thnx

Dude you need to stop reminiscing about how "i used to 1 shot warriors and others" blah blah blah, and magically you "deleted the videos" i don't think they have been nerfed nor do i think shamans could ever 1 shot people, (maybe a shitty little 2k mage)  i just think you've forgotten how to play and are possibly hoping for you class to get a "boost" from you making this post.

Cool story brah...

Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2011, 12:57:04 pm »

Dude you need to stop reminiscing about how "i used to 1 shot warriors and others" blah blah blah, and magically you "deleted the videos" i don't think they have been nerfed nor do i think shamans could ever 1 shot people, (maybe a shitty little 2k mage)  i just think you've forgotten how to play and are possibly hoping for you class to get a "boost" from you making this post.
actualy, i killed r14 warriors and pallys with 2 wf procs..and i one hitted nathan and many others. i used to get more than 13 hits with a single hit.. so yea..

it's a no skill class indeed.but shouldnt be nerfed. if anything happens to enhanc shamans cuz of people being butthurt, then reck should be nerfed, spriest too. warrs and all other classes srsly

LEARN TO PLAY MAN!

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
Lastjustice
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2011, 01:08:52 pm »

These people would be the most happy when they would all have .die command so they can kill everything instantly and run around with mod speed n shit lol
Sanctified
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2011, 01:25:41 pm »

F*ck shamans
Go pro >>

+

Right Mouse Button

=

with % of

epic badassin' -->
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2011, 01:46:48 pm »

Cool story brah...

Ohai

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: