April 07, 2020, 05:50:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147596 Posts in 17925 Topics- by 33226 Members - Latest Member: kouji4ever
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want from your VG experience?  (Read 11201 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2011, 04:01:38 pm »

Why not lower the honor to r14 back? 270k is Rough, and What omnicide said this server is dead so why not?
Better raise the honor for r14,try that,if you don't see people come back and pvp,go give them they honor back,but i bet everyone will pvp much more with not so many r14 around every wsg/ab
I want more people in Stormwind to be PvP flagged, and my screen to stop freezing every time I gouge someone Smiley

Oh and I want less people to roll Warriors and Paladins Smiley
Yes they will,when mages and rogue on horde won't be so many
I'd personally like 5/10 man instances to be scripted properly, imo.
That's a start ,and everything gotta start from begining
This is my opinion ,if you don't like it ,say your opinion,that will help vilifer

My Bodyguard in Bwl
Lastjustice
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2011, 07:22:17 pm »

Yeah just randomly switch honor up and down, good ideas cosmar, bright boy u are!
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2011, 07:45:43 pm »

Yeah just randomly switch honor up and down, good ideas cosmar, bright boy u are!
Lj ,the server is dead,wanna know why?look at raids,bgs,community and etc
If u got better ideas why don't u say it ??i bet u don't know the server as i do
1:crap community(+1 for a old friend who remind me from where i start)
2:nothing scripted
3:Every damn "pro"player is too much pro man,seriosly,ppl can't handle them
4:As i said;)either u remove every damn r14 to r1 or make everyone r14
I'm out,stop qqing around cause u 're so damn smart,i don't give a shit about u're brain
To remind u,this is PRIVATE SERVER!not retail,and yes u can do that,but ppl will come,cause all this world is about war,and where is war there are our players

My Bodyguard in Bwl
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2011, 07:48:58 pm »

If u got better ideas why don't u say it ??i bet u don't know the server as i do
I'm out,stop qqing around cause u 're so damn smart,i don't give a shit about u're brain
To remind u,this is PRIVATE SERVER!not retail,and yes u can do that,but ppl will come,cause all this world is about war,and where is war there are our players

Cosmar, quit being retarded already. Gosh...

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
Lastjustice
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2011, 08:01:28 pm »

Dude
1. I dont give a fuck about this server nor its community, i am just here cause few friends are still here posting, so yeah we are killing our free time posting on this forum.
2. I dont give a fuck.
3. I never stated anywhere that i am pro.
4. Zeard can do what ever he wants, i dont give a flying fuck.

Also i am smart and i can express my opinion so can you, but your opinion is making you look liek a clown so im just doing you a favor warning you to stop.
And wtf the last sentence i didnt even understand the word u said.
Bane
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2011, 10:31:46 pm »

Why not lower the honor to r14 back? 270k is Rough, and What omnicide said this server is dead so why not?

The honor to get R14 is 210k , not 270k. And it was raised because there were too many R14.

Yeah, like it's too many r14 these days >.<

And we can't keep raising the cap, so I have a suggestion, that I have proposed many times before: A fucking pre-2.0 honor system, the real retail vanilla deal. That'll keep the amount of r14s to the minimum. Who's with me?

Thanks Firefly!
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2011, 10:32:42 pm »

The honor to get R14 is 210k , not 270k. And it was raised because there were too many R14.

And we can't keep raising the cap, so I have a suggestion, that I have proposed many times before: A fucking pre-2.0 honor system, the real retail vanilla deal. That'll keep the amount of r14s to the minimum. Who's with me?

Aye !
Lastjustice
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2011, 10:44:47 pm »

Quoting mr. Zeard

We cant make that system cause we have low population.

I bet hes just too lazy to make it.
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2011, 11:06:57 pm »

HELL YEAH!
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2011, 11:09:04 pm »

HELL YEAH!

+1

Fix WSG flag bug
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2011, 11:32:47 pm »

I completely agree with everything stated above.

It's not mana, it's Blue Rage.
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2011, 11:44:16 pm »

TBH, I would enjoy Training Dummies in Org (SW respectively).
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2011, 11:57:06 pm »

Dummies in Org (SW respectively).

There's dummies in Stormwind already, just need the training.
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2011, 12:13:42 am »

What 's the point on never getting r14 +VG has low population,GL with that but Z is right,you can't do that
Players cry even now cause takes a lot to get r14,do that and who knows when Battlegrounds will be open again,just keep raising the honor cap,you need more players
But it's a nice idea;)

My Bodyguard in Bwl
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2011, 12:41:14 am »

I'd personally like 5/10 man instances to be scripted properly, imo.
Indeed.

I'd love to see scripted events. Such as naxx's opening, aq40 maybe, and other stuff.

Quests as well

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: