April 05, 2020, 06:31:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147578 Posts in 17922 Topics- by 33225 Members - Latest Member: natsboy
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you want from your VG experience?  (Read 11193 times)
View Profile Email
« on: July 19, 2011, 01:52:44 am »

As promised, now that I'm a GM (A trial at best) I'm asking you, the player, what type of things you would like to see more of.  Things such as PvP events, Hide and Seek games, Instance races, scheduled AV battleground times, or any new other idea you guys may have.  Post on this topic, and tell your friends to do the same.

Regards,

-Vilifier/Trance

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 01:57:24 am »

At first I most say that this may be the best post i've ever seen..

I would love more Events, such as scheduled AV or any PvP even at all..
I have an Idea how we could get out AV started: /beg zeard to scrip so that the AV pop come with lower amount of players. like if 10 hordes/allys signed up and the AV popped, there would be more players who queue'd, and in that way the AV would get started.

Hide and seek games is lame in my opinion! =) /Vandalizm
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 01:57:52 am »

I have an Idea how we could get out AV started: /beg zeard to scrip so that the AV pop come with lower amount of players. like if 10 hordes/allys signed up and the AV popped, there would be more players who queue'd, and in that way the AV would get started.

No.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 02:01:25 am by Ridiculus » Logged

Fix WSG flag bug
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 02:00:29 am »

why not ridi? have it been tried before?
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 02:01:36 am »

I would love more Events, such as scheduled AV or any PvP even at all..

Done.

Honestly this is not a good idea.  AV was intended for 40 people.  If you played it with 10 the game would not be a fun as you think.

Master of Ridiculousness
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2011, 02:02:29 am »

why not ridi? have it been tried before?

Is it 20? I would say lower it to 15 then, that is a bit drastic, but once an AV is going, you know more will join.

How are you even going to play efficiently with 15 people? AV was made for 40... AV is completely different from other BGs. There are objectives that take a lot of people. Nobody is going to kill the general with 15 people. Starting it with 15 people will just encourage more field PvP instead of fighting at the certain bases and actually playing the game. Lowering the number may help in the short term to get it to pop, but in the end, people just have to have the desire to play it.

EDIT: I think a more reasonable solution would be to actually try to schedule it as an event as I mentioned in this topic.

http://vanillagaming.org/index.php?topic=3283.0

This is why. I couldn't have said it more perfectly, so I'll just quote it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 02:07:28 am by Ridiculus » Logged

Fix WSG flag bug
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2011, 02:03:09 am »

Anyway,  back on topic please.

View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2011, 02:06:27 am »

As for as AV is concerned, staff is just going to try scheduling days to que for AV.  Thats the only solution.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 06:21:44 am »

Scheduled AVs would be legit. Aim for weekends of course. Hide and seeks is for little kids and role players so I'll pass on that idea. Instance races would be pretty fun actually if there were some basic prizes for it.  This is the worst idea and its not an event but the servers so dead at the moment I would actually like to see cross faction raiding enabled until the server is active again.
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 06:43:49 am »

I want more epicness! That's all i want!

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Seek
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 08:03:12 am »

Well, I would suggest that it would be more events.

Seek ;*
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 02:53:12 pm »

I want more people in Stormwind to be PvP flagged, and my screen to stop freezing every time I gouge someone Smiley

Oh and I want less people to roll Warriors and Paladins Smiley

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2011, 03:05:47 pm »

Why not lower the honor to r14 back? 270k is Rough, and What omnicide said this server is dead so why not?

The honor to get R14 is 210k , not 270k. And it was raised because there were too many R14.
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2011, 03:10:11 pm »

I'd personally like 5/10 man instances to be scripted properly, imo.

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
Master of Ridiculousness
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2011, 03:36:51 pm »

Scheduled AVs would be legit. Aim for weekends of course. Hide and seeks is for little kids and role players so I'll pass on that idea. Instance races would be pretty fun actually if there were some basic prizes for it.  This is the worst idea and its not an event but the servers so dead at the moment I would actually like to see cross faction raiding enabled until the server is active again.

Eww.

Why not lower the honor to r14 back? 270k is Rough, and What omnicide said this server is dead so why not?

Ewwwwwwwww.

Fix WSG flag bug
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: