March 19, 2024, 05:42:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149124 Posts in 18156 Topics- by 34712 Members - Latest Member: kmbortns01
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Salias96 Game Master App :)  (Read 5741 times)
View Profile Email
« on: January 02, 2010, 09:33:33 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?: Dont have any charater atm, Im downloading the Client Smiley

Q2. What is your real name?: Marcus

Q3. Where in the world are you located?: Sweden, Skovde.

Q4. What time zone are you located in?: +1 GMT.

Q5. How old are you?: 13 (960530).

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?: Yes I have, For about 3 years.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc): I am avalible all days. At all time.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?: 5+ hours/day. (Pretty much actually, Im kinda of computer geek Tongue).

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?: Actually no, I haven't had the oppertunity to be a Game Master. But Iīve been helping alot of people in-game on other private servers.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself: Well, There isnīt very much 2 say. I am a 13 year old boy, That spends alot of time in front of the computer. Like to be with friends and just chill Tongue

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM: I'm mature, I wont fool around with the commands and I will do all it takes to improve on the server.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?: I like helping people fix out their problems, makes me feel like I've done something good.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?: I dont know yet, But I will do what I have 2 do Smiley

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.
      [We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
No problem with that.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?: My suggestion would be that you higher the price for donation gear.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?: If the event would go out of control I'd probably make a system message and tell to the players that the event will get closed if they dont start acting like mature people.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?: Answer tickets, and make sure everything is fine.

Q18. How good is your knowledge of the commands you have to use in World of Warcraft?: Yeah well I've tryed out some commands on another server.

Q19. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain: Helping people out, and make sure everything is fine. And answer tickets. And try to higher the Community Smiley

Q20a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?: Depends on the question.

Q20b. And when you don't have time to help him?: I would make the time to help that guy, but of course it's all about what the problem is.

Q21. What can you do to help the server grow?: By acting like a very good Game Master!
lini1102
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2010, 09:48:06 pm »

Copy pasta ftw?
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2010, 10:49:45 pm »

What?
Administrator
The only source of knowledge is experience.
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 03:32:40 am »

DECLINED, to young and have never seen you before.

--
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: