July 03, 2022, 10:30:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149002 Posts in 18132 Topics- by 34430 Members - Latest Member: abosan
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should i play vanilla gamiong instead of classic ?  (Read 6881 times)
Accurate
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2019, 07:27:07 pm »

Playing "classic" means paying the billionaires at Blizzard more money every month to play an extremely nerfed and overpopulated version of a 15-year old game.
Be <Beta>, not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2019, 09:13:03 am »

Playing "classic" means paying the billionaires at Blizzard more money every month to play an extremely nerfed and overpopulated version of a 15-year old game.

'Nerfed'

You guys still live in your own world shit talking blizzard while at the same time you continue playing on the server where you're getting lied left and right, never getting what has been said done as it's been for 10 years as Draub says, and no matter what, it simply wont change, Retail isn't nerfed this server as every other server is overtuned for a reason.

View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2019, 10:02:17 am »

'Nerfed'

You guys still live in your own world shit talking blizzard while at the same time you continue playing on the server where you're getting lied left and right, never getting what has been said done as it's been for 10 years as Draub says, and no matter what, it simply wont change, Retail isn't nerfed this server as every other server is overtuned for a reason.

Then why are u playing here Alionex? Why even bother writing here? :v
Darkslayer lvl. 3
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2019, 05:54:00 pm »

'Nerfed'

Leave the Proclassic alone Cheesy
Be <Beta>, not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2019, 12:18:05 pm »

'Nerfed'

I am? I 'bother' writing here still because i don't want new people to make the same mistake we did 8 years ago or more coming to this server and wasting our time hoping for some change

View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2019, 12:32:53 pm »

'Nerfed'

I am? I 'bother' writing here still because i don't want new people to make the same mistake we did 8 years ago or more coming to this server and wasting our time hoping for some change

I am here for 8 years too and i don't know what change do u even mean on? I don't get it, seems like u are the only one complaining
Accurate
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2019, 06:55:48 am »

I've been here for 9 years and I've always enjoyed it.
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2019, 12:10:32 pm »

'Nerfed'

I am here for 8 years too and i don't know what change do u even mean on? I don't get it, seems like u are the only one complaining

Dude, youre here for 8 years yet you have your account banned. Why would you share your account if you knew that is something to be banned for ?

"In this world where time is your enemy, it is my greatest ally. This grand game of life that you think you play in fact plays you. To that I say... Let the games begin!" - Nefarian
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2019, 01:36:53 pm »

'Nerfed'

Dude, youre here for 8 years yet you have your account banned. Why would you share your account if you knew that is something to be banned for ?
U understand that account was shared to my friend that lives next to me when i logged on his pc and went to my house for a change when we were going outside together? I asked for unban cus i know that it wasnt supposed to get banned Smiley, i always loved this server the only problem is gms not responding to tickets and appeals
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2019, 02:12:59 pm »

U understand that account was shared

Account sharing is not supported. Whatever your "friend" does with your account is your responsibility.

View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2019, 03:27:40 pm »

U understand that account was shared

Account sharing is not supported. Whatever your "friend" does with your account is your responsibility.
This isnt the right thread for that discussion.
The account was banned for climbing on stormwind tower by bugging the texture (which isnt hacking so it isnt perma bannable)
Be <Beta>, not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2019, 03:30:41 pm »

'Nerfed'

You're not complaining because you're irrelevant to the server and you're just trying to get some simpathy from the GM's to get yourself unbanned, if you were one of the people trying to keep the shit running, and have something to do on this server, you would understand.

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2019, 03:43:15 pm »

'Nerfed'

You're not complaining because you're irrelevant to the server and you're just trying to get some simpathy from the GM's to get yourself unbanned, if you were one of the people trying to keep the shit running, and have something to do on this server, you would understand.
LOL And some stupid t3 ud mage is some big thing on server? Lets not forget that u had no idea to play the mage anyways u are idiot, and what do you mean sympath from the GM's? LOL Theres no gms anyways hahahahahahah.
And what do you mean keep the shit running, the shit is running for over 10 years, tell me some other server that is running for 10 years and ill say that i was wrong Smiley
Accurate
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2019, 03:56:01 pm »

Nobody here has ever heard of you and your opinion is irrelevant. Go play on blizzard's servers you kid.
Be <Beta>, not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2019, 04:25:36 pm »

'Nerfed'

LOL And some stupid t3 ud mage is some big thing on server? Lets not forget that u had no idea to play the mage anyways u are idiot, and what do you mean sympath from the GM's? LOL Theres no gms anyways hahahahahahah.
And what do you mean keep the shit running, the shit is running for over 10 years, tell me some other server that is running for 10 years and ill say that i was wrong Smiley

Am not the one sayin am important, yea let's not forget it.
What i mean is continuously building a guild up on a server that barely has people around, getting old players back, aswell as shitting on plebs such as two of you. Smiley

Nobody here has ever heard of you and your opinion is irrelevant. Go play on blizzard's servers you kid.

Accurate, swing your imaginery cock somewhere else, irrelevancy is something that wont fade away from you

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: