September 17, 2019, 03:04:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146510 Posts in 17792 Topics- by 32518 Members - Latest Member: Karyps
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is VG accepting lights hope transfers?  (Read 523 times)
View Profile
« on: August 28, 2019, 01:52:10 am »

That'd be tight, I'd love to bring my toon over.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 05:21:27 am »

I can answer this for you.

No.

Zeard is MIA and I'm pretty sure he is the only one who could do such a thing. You're better off working on a fresh toon if you wish to play here.

Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 07:15:50 am »

To add to this: Rerolling to 60 takes 10-12 hours of play time. It is not a 2-3 month grind as on Lights Hope.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2019, 11:48:09 pm »

I'm sure they will accept LH transfers, right after the activation of the new core.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2019, 06:43:10 am »

I'm sure they will accept LH transfers, right after the activation of the new core.
No ,no and again no. Server doesnt have enough active developers for such a thing as stated above. People ( players ) are investing their money here but still smallest and easiest programming tasks cant be done as it should be. Have you seen new core implemented - No . Have you ever seen faction transfer available - No. Have you ever seen some old bugs fixed - No. No point to write this any further.
<Dream Collective>
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2019, 06:59:09 am »

No ,no and again no. Server doesnt have enough active developers for such a thing as stated above. People ( players ) are investing their money here but still smallest and easiest programming tasks cant be done as it should be. Have you seen new core implemented - No . Have you ever seen faction transfer available - No. Have you ever seen some old bugs fixed - No. No point to write this any further.

I'm pretty sure he was joking
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 01:09:59 pm »

I'm pretty sure he was joking

Hmmm....  Grin Grin Grin Yes. Just forget it, this will never happen.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 03:22:10 pm »

We do not have plans in this regard. You can however use our donation section and select a couple of rewards, that will grant you a quick and easy start.
In addition you can use the optional x15 XP while leveling up to 60.

Greets

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: