April 26, 2019, 06:13:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
145692 Posts in 17620 Topics- by 31044 Members - Latest Member: wtoprankw
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Voting not giving coins  (Read 288 times)
View Profile Email
« on: April 01, 2019, 11:58:16 pm »

So I tried voting this morning and managed to get 1/3 of the coins but now it refuses to give the last 2 for the day. Did I get locked out because I voted too early, or too many times in a certain period? What would help a lot is for there to be some sort of tracking for when you last voted and maybe a notice telling us when it resets. If there's some kind of lockout system in place, not having tracking of some kind forces us to make a notepad or something with a timestamp of the last time we voted. That won't help me today though, which is really shitty and it's a pain in the ass regardless.

If I can at least get an answer, I can plan ahead and avoid this problem, even if that's not ideal.
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 11:38:04 am »

Pisses me off as well. Somedays it is fine and you get all coins but others are hit and miss. I thought it was a 24 hour thing but that does not always seem to apply.
Gamemaster
Hunter, guardian, destroyer, menace
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 12:49:27 pm »

Hi,

there's enough info about how the voting system works: 3 sites returning points every 12 hours. If you vote too early you may get blocked for the next interval.
We'll not implement anything like a tracking system because you should be able to keep track of your 12 hour timer :p

Other than that, if you can't get all 3 vote points for a given interval you should check the available resources on the forum. It's been said a couple hundred times now that getting 2 out of 3 points is common and caused by one special vote site and that you should disable your adblockers for the vote sites to get the points more reliably.

How to submit tickets.

I have a toothache, can you come look at it for me? It's the one in the back!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: