December 08, 2021, 06:37:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148896 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34257 Members - Latest Member: beatycare
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: THANK YOU, Vanillagaming! (2019)  (Read 1588 times)
Alliance
View Profile Email
« on: March 25, 2019, 05:26:31 pm »

Hello, i would like to thank administration of VG for all your efforts, for all you have done for our community all these years! You did great job you made this server work, you made us fun and you supported game server all these years!

I especially want to say it before summer release of official Blizzard WOW Classic when the majority of our community for obvious reasons will move to Blizzard servers and activity of this one will go down. This server have been working since 2009 and firmly took his place among private vanilla servers.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!   
Bane
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2019, 06:13:54 pm »

Thanks are definitely in order, huge thanks, but you're making it sound like VG will disappear Sad

I know some people might be thinking that WoW Classic is the end of private servers, but I would like to spread some hope. I believe Wow Classic will be different from Vanilla because of the new client, sharding, loot trading and any other new things Blizzard implements, and a private server could be much closer to the real Vanilla experience. The two are not mutually exclusive. WoW Classic could actually make private servers better since we will finally have a live reference to Blizzlike game mechanics. That means, instead of doing research on old Youtube videos, we can get the answers from WoW Classic(given that those mechanics are as they were in Vanilla). So because WoW classic is not Vanilla, and private servers are getting better year by year I think that private servers will never die, but will actually become better in the future.

Anyway, thank you to everyone, especially to Zeard and Sinsemilla, who is, was and will be a part of the VG community. I know that Vanilla will never die.

Thanks Firefly!
Paeonia peregrina
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 02:18:24 pm »

VG willl never die cuz of core community. Cuz of those 100 ppl that made several bis toons, including rep. and recepies. They will always be here, and with them other guys that got to know each other, talking and sharing their shit via ts, discord, whatsup, forums, etc.
Population will shrink, thats for sure, but it will not be so extreme. In worst case scenario it will be around 1/3 less than now. Cheers
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 07:19:18 am »

I'm not sure. The server has had so many ups and downs.

Running fraps is the best way to catch noobs
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 10:18:46 pm »

Well we shall wait and see Blizzard fullfil their promise first before actually deciding anything.

Simply Fadeas
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 06:23:04 am »

I / we are humbled , thank you very much for the kind words revenant and especially bane :O

Couldn't have said it better than bane said about the future of vanilla servers. The classic release will not be, as announced seperately even, the end of vg, community nor server management wise.

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2019, 06:39:06 am »

Thank you based Sins, based zeard, and based Erg for actually managing to stay active here for like 8 years

that shit crazy tbh

Running fraps is the best way to catch noobs
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 10:48:29 pm »

Hello, i would like to thank administration of VG for all your efforts, for all you have done for our community all these years! You did great job you made this server work, you made us fun and you supported game server all these years!

I especially want to say it before summer release of official Blizzard WOW Classic when the majority of our community for obvious reasons will move to Blizzard servers and activity of this one will go down. This server have been working since 2009 and firmly took his place among private vanilla servers.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!   
Anyway, thank you to everyone, especially to Zeard and Sinsemilla, who is, was and will be a part of the VG community. I know that Vanilla will never die.
I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2019, 12:08:32 am »

I think it's enough to say that me and a few irl friends will ALWAYS remember VG in the kindest of memories no matter what and no matter where we are.. <3

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: