January 24, 2019, 10:20:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
145059 Posts in 17538 Topics- by 30357 Members - Latest Member: harasin
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Queball + Tuporezka flag cap abuse  (Read 673 times)
View Profile
« on: December 31, 2018, 05:46:55 am »

A: Queball + Tuporezka
B: Queball spamming flag drops to get his teammate to return flag, instantly having his teammate pick it at the location of returning, in this case, their base.
C:
As you can see, the timestamps are very, very clear. Showing the last time we returned the flag, and their most recent pick. This is so obvious. Don't let this one slide GMs :/

Darkslayer lvl. 3
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 01:23:25 pm »

Nice report dear Xmastersnake 2.0, but if u gonna cry for he bugs,delete the game.

And wait for the new core,they will fix that bug

PD:Clear show about the recipe of bug the flag Smiley gj

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 03:33:58 pm »

that's actually fucked, but they don't care about PvP here so it's just a meme

<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 04:02:57 am »

Nice report dear Xmastersnake 2.0, but if u gonna cry for he bugs,delete the game.

its sad that your first instinct is to insult players for caring about people abusing bugs.
Darkslayer lvl. 3
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 11:41:32 am »

its sad that your first instinct is to insult players for caring about people abusing bugs.

I do not understand this player, I do not know if he has too many "skills" and he is far superior to the rest of the players, or he is just a clown trying to get attention, personally, this will not be the last report about this bug,I usually do not pay attention to children who play in bgs,but if you are going to report for everything that is not normal(Edit:and in pvp), I would also like to play that game.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 11:43:59 am by Shinomori » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 12:01:49 pm »

Tbag on bars oh dear.

Former member of Gnomeography, Unique, Goldshire Golfclub, Everest.

Member of the VG research group investigating how to make VG drama free. Update: recently had some major setbacks, but we plan to have our conclusions and proposal ready by Spring 2035.
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2019, 05:45:52 am »

I do not understand this player, I do not know if he has too many "skills" and he is far superior to the rest of the players, or he is just a clown trying to get attention, personally, this will not be the last report about this bug,I usually do not pay attention to children who play in bgs,but if you are going to report for everything that is not normal(Edit:and in pvp), I would also like to play that game.

If you don't know maybe don't open your mouth and spew shit all over everyone? You admit to not understanding or caring about the situation, yet you still continue to judge and belittle the person reporting a very serious abuse of the game. You go on to state that they complain about every little abnormality but that just isn't true. Almost everything posted on here is in direct violation to the rules of the server but I bet that reading them is above someone of your "skills".
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2019, 11:29:20 am »

have you tested this bug on new core? green whelp armor is still broken, perhaps the flag bug is broken on the new core as well?

maybe provide some constructive feedback instead of the same old "wait for new core" bullshit that most of vg playerbase knows won't happen for quite a long time. you might as well just say "abuse every existing bug possible cuz it gets fixed in new core" right?

just because a bug exists doesn't give players the right to exploit it. that's why it is called "abuse" (and is against the rules)

so many players continuously exploit in pve and pve and get away with it unpunished, but rather than doing something about it you just spout "stop crying" and call everyone else a child.
Darkslayer lvl. 3
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2019, 01:06:52 pm »

Okay, I have already made it clear that insulting people does not win anything, but one last question, what will happen with future reports? perhaps they will remain unanswered by the GM ...

https://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=20013.0

that's actually fucked, but they don't care about PvP here so it's just a meme

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2019, 09:56:29 pm »

... what will happen with future reports? perhaps they will remain unanswered by the GM ...

Hackers and bug abusers are handled by GMs but bug fixing is handled by developers or programmers; They're two separate things. VG only has one developer except for very basic things afaik. And don't expect bugs to be fixed on the current core as long as the new one is still on the to-do-list. But do expect GMs to punish cheaters and abusers.
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2019, 09:31:47 am »

bump

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2019, 02:34:58 am »

tfw blatant abuse goes completely untouched

Pro FC'ing, deal with it.
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2019, 11:43:39 am »

tfw blatant abuse goes completely untouched
HAHAHA CRY
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2019, 01:27:16 pm »

Not worth the report. Only if you are a good pvper you get banned. As the past has shown to us.

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2019, 08:43:39 pm »

Only if you are a good pvper you get banned.

false. maxvoldsom got a ban for this same bug Wink
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: