October 16, 2018, 09:36:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144238 Posts in 17398 Topics- by 29964 Members - Latest Member: aninno
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion to make pvp easier  (Read 1153 times)
View Profile
« on: September 17, 2018, 07:32:51 am »

On another server they are introducing some new console commands

"Greetings fellow champions and adventurist,

We'll soon be implementing a new PVP system, that allows people to queue battlegrounds with a chat command!

Commands will be:
.Arathi
.Warsong
.Alterac"

wink wink....
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:05:29 am by Sobk » Logged
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 08:33:42 am »

Dude you can make a thousand suggestions and one might happen which is not even in your favor.

Gamemaster
Hunter, guardian, destroyer, menace
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2018, 10:05:54 am »

Edited some names, feel free to keep discussing.

How to submit tickets.

I have a toothache, can you come look at it for me? It's the one in the back!
It Aint Easy Being Green
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 04:04:56 pm »

Dude you can make a thousand suggestions and one might happen which is not even in your favor.
that sounds way too wise for me understand

feel free to keep discussing.
ok,
yes giving players the ability to queue BGs via command & saving them a trip to BGmasters will indeed make pvp easier, i vote yes.
so , Mr "Isitblizzlikeguy", what do you think?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 07:00:17 pm »

BGs are cancer
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 08:06:09 pm »

1. Enter in capital city;

2. Find a guard;

3. Ask him : Battleground master;

4.After that, yellow symbol will be visible on your radar/map;

5.Follow the yellow symbol;

6,Make your way to battleground masters;

7.Talk with battleground master and push queue button;

8.Congratulations! Expect Battleground to pop.

Follow this 8 steps and you cant go wrong, trust me its not that hard. Read these 8 steps again if you did not understand.
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 09:56:39 pm »

You really think the lack of pvp is the lack of wanting to walk to a city to queue?

Out of 300 people who play, there's probably still only the same 30 that played when I did.

Retired Annual World Channel Shitposter
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2018, 12:06:43 am »

1. Enter in capital city;

2. Find a guard;

3. Ask him : Battleground master;

4.After that, yellow symbol will be visible on your radar/map;

5.Follow the yellow symbol;

6,Make your way to battleground masters;

7.Talk with battleground master and push queue button;

8.Congratulations! Expect Battleground to pop.

Follow this 8 steps and you cant go wrong, trust me its not that hard. Read these 8 steps again if you did not understand.

Yeah, but I cannot really farm while waiting in que if it's like that

They demanded I change my signature, so I did.
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2018, 04:26:13 pm »

And what is conclussion of the entire story? We have been told that we were playing on PvP server while in fact it was always PvE server. Thats why even Marm quit, because God like PvP cat as him cant get his daily amont of satisfaction because a lot of things here doesnt work properly and it never will. Hurts me to type this, dont even know why am I wasting my words.
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2018, 04:49:42 pm »

And what is conclussion of the entire story? We have been told that we were playing on PvP server while in fact it was always PvE server. Thats why even Marm quit, because God like PvP cat as him cant get his daily amont of satisfaction because a lot of things here doesnt work properly and it never will. Hurts me to type this, dont even know why am I wasting my words.

Wait for new core

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
<Americas Most Wanted>
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2018, 05:11:00 pm »

Wait for new core

New core will cure all VG-related depression

Coming in 2030

<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2018, 10:29:31 pm »

Wait for new core

Coming in 2030

VG: I know we announced that we're getting new core in 2030, but we realized now that it actually takes effort to establish the new core that we said fixes all bugs so we are just gonna push it back to late Fall of 3020, I promise it'll be out then <3 when have we ever lied before?
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2018, 03:49:37 pm »

Wait for new core

Coming in 2030

VG: I know we announced that we're getting new core in 2030, but we realized now that it actually takes effort to establish the new core that we said fixes all bugs so we are just gonna push it back to late Fall of 3020, I promise it'll be out then <3 when have we ever lied before?

More like: oh nice, there's a completely scripted full database of vanilla wow from lights hope's opensource github and we could just pull that and get the job done in a day or two, but since vg has to provide an authenticer blizzlike job than anyone else, we're actually gonna script everything from scratch with our own methods, might take like 2 years longer

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 03:08:27 am »

Wait for new core

Coming in 2030

More like: oh nice, there's a completely scripted full database of vanilla wow from lights hope's opensource github and we could just pull that and get the job done in a day or two, but since vg has to provide an authenticer blizzlike job than anyone else, we're actually gonna script everything from scratch with our own methods, might take like 2 years longer
ban Inc for reference to LH

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2018, 07:56:36 pm »

Wait for new core

Coming in 2030

ban Inc for reference to LH

New core will not solve the problem! It is true that we will have better scripted battlegrounds but there is simply not enough people on VG interested in PVP. We will be stucked inside Warsong forever with or without new core, there is no difference. As long as one faction loses Arathi Basin or Alterac Valley they simply quit queue and thats why every PVP event got blowed away. We cant blame the server, we cant hope new core will bring old good days to VG, we need to settle things out in our minds, behaviour and commons and then maybe one day this server will be PVP server.
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: