June 05, 2020, 09:15:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147819 Posts in 17973 Topics- by 33471 Members - Latest Member: watsdaniele
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Core is out  (Read 3179 times)
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« on: April 02, 2018, 12:49:40 am »

New Core lulz

« Last Edit: April 02, 2018, 07:06:47 am by Brawnzy » Logged
Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 01:03:17 am »

lmao pissed my pants

<Unison>
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 01:38:04 am »

good one Cheesy
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2018, 06:06:47 am »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

haven't visited this place the whole weekend. don't really miss it tbh.

shout outs to my favorite person Unspoken. how you doing pal? how you been? how is the guild going? how many racist trolls you have in it this time? anyway, miss you man. i hope you feel the same.
<Unison>
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2018, 11:39:54 am »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

shout outs to my favorite person Unspoken. how you doing pal? how you been? how is the guild going? how many racist trolls you have in it this time? anyway, miss you man. i hope you feel the same.

How long did you even play here? Like 3 weeks?
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2018, 12:03:28 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

He started the game like all of us simpletons, through the wow client. After reaching 60 he saw a shadowy figure, first he was overwhelmed and froze in place, only to realise it was nothing else than... the Warsong Emissary.
Quickly he turned around and ran for his life, he ran and ran ingame only to realise it was just a game and he could alt f4 to make the pain and fear go away together with his moist pants.
That's when the fellow knew... the game is not in the client, it's in the forums

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2018, 03:57:18 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

He started the game like all of us simpletons, through the wow client. After reaching 60 he saw a shadowy figure, first he was overwhelmed and froze in place, only to realise it was nothing else than... the Warsong Emissary.
Quickly he turned around and ran for his life, he ran and ran ingame only to realise it was just a game and he could alt f4 to make the pain and fear go away together with his moist pants.
That's when the fellow knew... the game is not in the client, it's in the forums

amen
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2018, 05:17:05 pm »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

almost a year..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: