October 23, 2018, 09:14:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144272 Posts in 17401 Topics- by 29981 Members - Latest Member: nadz
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Grey Areas  (Read 5403 times)
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2018, 09:57:51 pm »

In regards of the 4hm marks: They ignored los when 4hm went live. Its still defined like that in the db, though the script bugged out in regard of los, when Z had to touch things later on.

Related to the aspects listed in the main post: I consider all of those issues as bugs. If anyone uses these bugs to gain ingame advantages, thats called abuse and falls under the ordinary bug abuse rules.
when new core

If new core
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2018, 10:36:16 pm »

What you can dodge marks?
View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2018, 10:43:21 pm »

Yus
Stuborn retard.
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2018, 11:02:12 pm »

They don't really know how to fix them -- it's been nearly a decade

Noone bothers*. Zeard could fix everything if he cared
I'm pretty sure this "Zeard" person is either dead or the person that was "Zeard" no longer is "Zeard".
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2018, 11:19:54 pm »

In regards of the 4hm marks: They ignored los when 4hm went live. Its still defined like that in the db, though the script bugged out in regard of los, when Z had to touch things later on.

Related to the aspects listed in the main post: I consider all of those issues as bugs. If anyone uses these bugs to gain ingame advantages, thats called abuse and falls under the ordinary bug abuse rules.

So everything on this list is punishable guys so don't do any of it. Including fearing in tunnel apparently. No stacking aoe no hitting through walls nothing until I add another that isn't stated yet. No matter how much it was used by past staff or players it's not allowed and there is our answer.
View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2018, 12:46:55 am »

So everything on this list is punishable guys so don't do any of it. Including fearing in tunnel apparently. No stacking aoe no hitting through walls nothing until I add another that isn't stated yet. No matter how much it was used by past staff or players it's not allowed and there is our answer.
good luck enforcing that shit;)

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2018, 08:44:18 am »

/thread

I'm pretty sure this "Zeard" person is either dead or the person that was "Zeard" no longer is "Zeard".

Oh, no worries mate.

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: