December 19, 2018, 11:17:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144727 Posts in 17469 Topics- by 30238 Members - Latest Member: toymouse20
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: haamza madly in love with me  (Read 1950 times)
View Profile
« on: July 04, 2017, 08:42:00 pm »

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/156604337

whole game is gud nice 0-2 comeback
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 08:43:44 pm »

also noticed kayleen is in vid from 3 yrs ago lols watup dude @ 1:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUwtPTmWrKk&t=4s
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 12:34:28 am »

Nice editing , you cut the next 10 seconds where you died.
Also didnt knew running from 2 ppl by using all the speed cds was some kind of skill display.

That is how they play the game. 1v1 with all spells ready > fight. 1v2 > try to fight but if spells on cooldown just keep running. 1v more than 2 > alt f4 and wait for people to get away > when ppl are gone log back in use all cooldowns on 1 person and hide again for preparation cooldown. Last step is log into the forums and make a new post to seek validation from fanboys who think rogue is god. U can easily notice this pattern of behaviour after 00:00 server time when it is easier to kill some undergeared person when no one is online to defend them. Big stronk horde rogues.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 03:04:35 am »

Idk, his helmet kinda made me lol

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 04:45:28 am »

Also didnt knew running from 2 ppl by using all the speed cds was some kind of skill display.

That is how they play the game. 1v1 with all spells ready > fight. 1v2 > try to fight but if spells on cooldown just keep running. 1v more than 2 > alt f4 and wait for people to get away > when ppl are gone log back in use all cooldowns on 1 person and hide again for preparation cooldown. Last step is log into the forums and make a new post to seek validation from fanboys who think rogue is god. U can easily notice this pattern of behaviour after 00:00 server time when it is easier to kill some undergeared person when no one is online to defend them. Big stronk horde rogues.

ahetal levels of stupidity in these posts, reminds me why I stopped even coming onto VG forums
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 09:01:15 am »

Ahetal is not a word. Hetal is, ahetal is not. Good thing you are not coming to the forums. Maybe don't go anywhere if it will stop you from using ahetal.
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2017, 11:21:44 am »

ahetal levels of stupidity in these posts, reminds me why I stopped even coming onto VG forums

That is all what we wish for.
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2017, 11:43:18 am »

ahetal for everyone!

I think this video shows alot of skills and despiration keep it up!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: