October 29, 2020, 01:36:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148328 Posts in 18030 Topics- by 33795 Members - Latest Member: Aglet
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 US Players LF PvE Guild  (Read 3805 times)
View Profile Email
« on: January 28, 2017, 01:35:36 am »

Hello mates.
I'm Gandalpha, Alliance Priest, and my mates and myself are searching for a PvE guild that runs sometime around 1-2-3-4 server time. Anything before 24:00 really doesn't work for us.

our roster is: Prot Warrior, Frost Mage, Priest heals, and rogue dps.
Unfortunately (or maybe forunately) we are only interested in guilds that will allow all four of us to run in the same group. Need not respond if you are going to request us to split up.

Anyways, cheers from the  USA !

I'm 'Gandalpha' online as well.

Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 01:42:03 am »

Welcome to the server. Equilibrium is an alliance US guild that raids Sunday/Monday/Tuesday from 1 am till 5 am server time.

Find anyone from Equilibrium in-game and talk to them. You'll be redirected to one of our officers/class leaders.
Numba 1
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 04:07:37 am »

Welcome to the server. Equilibrium is an alliance US guild that raids Sunday/Monday/Tuesday from 1 am till 5 am server time.

Find anyone from Equilibrium in-game and talk to them. You'll be redirected to one of our officers/class leaders.

We are also 12/15 naxx

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 04:24:10 am »

Ah..
I ran Strath last night with a mage named somethingTrump and a Pally from your guild, and a Priest only Tailoring recipe dropped when the Pally had it on master loot, and he gave the recipe to his Mage friend and they were arguing how he should get it for his alt.
It was really upsetting, and the mage made things worse by taunting me and saying he was gonna sell the recipe (can you do that?) just to spite me.

So, honestly, I'm a bit hesitant to join with those fellas.
Numba 1
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 10:01:09 pm »

Ah..
I ran Strath last night with a mage named somethingTrump and a Pally from your guild, and a Priest only Tailoring recipe dropped when the Pally had it on master loot, and he gave the recipe to his Mage friend and they were arguing how he should get it for his alt.
It was really upsetting, and the mage made things worse by taunting me and saying he was gonna sell the recipe (can you do that?) just to spite me.

The recipe was given to one of our friends in the guild that learned the recipe http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=VG&player=Vowen thats a link to his character I can assure you that it did not go to waste. Also I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with a member of our guild but that one person does not represent our guild as whole.

The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 10:57:14 pm »

Prophecy is also an NA based alliance guild. They are still at progression point. Might be worth looking into.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 06:10:18 pm »

Prophecy raids Wed Thur Fri 0100ST, if your interested you can check out http://vgprophecy.shivtr.com or PST Riffard ingame
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 11:31:47 pm »

Ah..

The recipe was given to one of our friends in the guild that learned the recipe http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=VG&player=Vowen thats a link to his character I can assure you that it did not go to waste. Also I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with a member of our guild but that one person does not represent our guild as whole.

In Molten Core on Saturday, another Warlock in your guild ninja'd a BoE plate item that one of the warriors actually needed. Seems to be a theme.
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2017, 12:29:26 am »

Gief names. And what item it was in both situations. Ill take care of it. =)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: