November 20, 2017, 09:20:14 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
138854 Posts in 16732 Topics- by 28080 Members - Latest Member: Samstere
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ban multiboxer that does this every night  (Read 642 times)
View Profile Email
« on: January 11, 2017, 05:15:07 am »

Logosh the paladin in alliance is multiboxing in PvP all the time and has done this so many times i had to record it atleast once, he uses his alts Nafia for example to heal his other charactor Logosh in PvP to avoid dying and to this way to win in pvp, he is doing this all the time and i have told him that i will report if he dont stop, yet he continue lols, even in this vid u can see his alt druid is untagged and then all suddenly targeted on Logosh and healing him then AFK, its pretty obvious.
https://youtu.be/_ZQaqCTAJhI
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2017, 05:25:33 am »

Lame proof you got there. The only proof is that your rogue skills are absolutely dreadful. You even walked into those guards and almost died like 2 times. Why did u even post the whole video, watch 4 min video for 2 sec scene that isn't really proof he is multiboxing. Even if he alt tabbed the other char just to heal himself and he did that like once, I don't see this as a big deal. Do you compare this guy to a person with 5 mages casting fireballs at you? Really lame.
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 05:32:48 am »

lmao someone got salty over being reported and yeah I consider this serious as hes doing it all the time and its not allowed, i dont care what you think about my rogue skills, like i would give a shit lmao!! Secondly that has nothing to do with the report (last time i checked the rules so is having "bad skills" in the game not against the rules but multiboxing is in PvP) so whos the lame bih bro?  Roll Eyes
#triggered
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:39:50 am by grimster » Logged
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 06:58:51 am »

good music, little too zoomed in and backpeddley for me. not worst pvp video ive seen but could be better
edit: fix your speedometer, and your car has 243k miles should probably consider a changeup
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 07:01:39 am by ohkillem » Logged

Head Gamemaster
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2017, 09:26:15 am »

Invalid report. No proof is attached.

Closed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: