December 15, 2017, 02:01:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
139588 Posts in 16825 Topics- by 28285 Members - Latest Member: Yacopok
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016-11-12(2)  (Read 6537 times)
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« on: November 12, 2016, 05:25:11 pm »

There are also some older fixes (that might already be live) listed, that weren't listed in past changelogs yet

*Naxxramas:
- fixed Plaguewoods trash agroing through walls during Noth fight
- Z fixed the timer on re-marking at 4HM

*Scholomance:
- fixed lootchances for old treasure chest

*Items:
- Thunderfury procrange got fine tuned again

*Misc:
- Eranikus, Tyrant of the Dream will now automatically spawn in the middle of Nighthaven, as soon as the correlating quest is started

Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 12:35:33 pm »

Can anyone confirm the 4HM timers got indeed fixed or did I misunderstood and it's not supposed to be live yet ?

Join the Chaos journey !
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 03:01:27 pm »

*Misc:
- Eranikus, Tyrant of the Dream will now automatically spawn in the middle of Nighthaven, as soon as the correlating quest is started

Will keeper Rumelos also move there or whats up with that?

Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 03:47:42 pm »

I abandoned the quest and took it again from Remulos, he didn't move and I didn't see Eranikus but maybe I didn't check that well.

Join the Chaos journey !
Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2016, 01:06:42 pm »

When will those changes be effective ?

Join the Chaos journey !
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2016, 02:06:28 pm »

There are also some older fixes (that might already be live) listed, that weren't listed in past changelogs yet

*Naxxramas:

Will you also fix 4HM hp?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2016, 11:16:13 am »

*Naxxramas:

Whats the point? Its gonna be as easy as it was as long as healers and tanks follow their rotation. Previously it was a faceroll, no challenge at all -.-

And im really hoping for a feenix like Kel'thuzad with 9 million HP so it remains unkilled for atleast a year

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2016, 10:51:17 pm »

*Naxxramas:

Whats the point? Its gonna be as easy as it was as long as healers and tanks follow their rotation. Previously it was a faceroll, no challenge at all -.-

And im really hoping for a feenix like Kel'thuzad with 9 million HP so it remains unkilled for atleast a year

You whine on and on about things not being blizzlike and yet here you come with this bullshit about "Whats the point?".

Intentionally leaving unblizzlike scripted boss encounters kinda goes against what they are trying to do here.

Just because people have played this game for over 10 years and perfected their gameplay does not mean that you have to make these fights harder, if it's not what the server admins want, a plain "funserver" where they can tweak anything to whatever they want.

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 07:54:27 am »

Just because people have played this game for over 10 years and perfected their gameplay does not mean that you have to make these fights harder, if it's not what the server admins want, a plain "funserver" where they can tweak anything to whatever they want.

The players on this server have always been carried by something. From the start it was stacking pots/hots, missing boss mechanics, wrong scaling, 1.12 talents and gear. Today ~99% of the mechanics are there, the hot/pot stacking is fixed and the talents/spells are up to date with 1.12 but the gear acquired during those times are still here and carries us . Sadly no one got to experience the naxx as it was supposed to be. Take patchwerk for an example, or even better 4hm.

Overtuning the 2 last bosses in this expansion by increasing their HP to compensate for the extreme gear advantage we have compared to the guilds clearing them in vanilla is something I think the devs should consider. Make the 2 last kills actually mean something, challenge the players as blizzard once did in retial!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 04:06:14 pm »

Janitor said it all. I don't understand how youre not sick of farming same content over and over again with it not being a challenge at all. If Saph and KT are released with retail damage and HP values they will die within a week and thats just bullshit.. Rather make it close to unkillable so its a challenge for a few weeks atleast.
HP boost is a must considering broken ignite mechanics, amount of consumables available aswell as amount of saved world buffs, broken crusader proc(procs too much and u can have 3 buffs :p), warlock spell coefs and not to mention most of the guilda having FULL BiS geared players which is a huge difference compared to retail.

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 05:02:37 pm »

The players on this server have always been carried by something. From the start it was stacking pots/hots, missing boss mechanics, wrong scaling, 1.12 talents and gear. Today ~99% of the mechanics are there, the hot/pot stacking is fixed and the talents/spells are up to date with 1.12 but the gear acquired during those times are still here and carries us . Sadly no one got to experience the naxx as it was supposed to be. Take patchwerk for an example, or even better 4hm.

Overtuning the 2 last bosses in this expansion by increasing their HP to compensate for the extreme gear advantage we have compared to the guilds clearing them in vanilla is something I think the devs should consider. Make the 2 last kills actually mean something, challenge the players as blizzard once did in retial!

Janitor said it all. I don't understand how youre not sick of farming same content over and over again with it not being a challenge at all. If Saph and KT are released with retail damage and HP values they will die within a week and thats just bullshit.. Rather make it close to unkillable so its a challenge for a few weeks atleast.
HP boost is a must considering broken ignite mechanics, amount of consumables available aswell as amount of saved world buffs, broken crusader proc(procs too much and u can have 3 buffs :p), warlock spell coefs and not to mention most of the guilda having FULL BiS geared players which is a huge difference compared to retail.

Still VG lacks Dire Maul buffs (that 15%  hp increase)

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2016, 06:21:33 pm »

The only warlock coefficients that are off to my knowledge is Life Tap - and that's lower than the intended value.
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 08:13:19 pm »

If Saph and KT are released with retail damage and HP values they will die within a week and thats just bullshit.. Rather make it close to unkillable so its a challenge for a few weeks atleast.

I wonder if it wwas your guild that could kill it the first week you would still say it's bullshit. Pretty sure the experts over at DP will make the struggle last several months, so you guys will have lots of time to complain about not having pally buffs.

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2016, 11:43:55 pm »

Idk if you have that amount of time to spend on games, but most of us enjoy the blizzlike challenge; overgeared or not; 2-3 times a week. Either you strive towards blizzlike or you dont. Broken mechanics or overtuned / undertuned shit is not something the dev's of VG strive for I'd assume, so it makes no sense to compensate for that with funserverlike HP values or w/e you want to add.
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2016, 09:27:04 am »

Idk if you have that amount of time to spend on games, but most of us enjoy the blizzlike challenge; overgeared or not; 2-3 times a week. Either you strive towards blizzlike or you dont. Broken mechanics or overtuned / undertuned shit is not something the dev's of VG strive for I'd assume, so it makes no sense to compensate for that with funserverlike HP values or w/e you want to add.

No i don't have time to be hardcore but still having full retail blizzlike FWL will kill the server earlier than it will die with it being close to unkillable.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: