June 28, 2017, 12:35:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
136449 Posts in 16483 Topics- by 27447 Members - Latest Member: tigawana
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: 2016-11-12(2)  (Read 4523 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2016, 10:37:25 am »

damn ittt gnoem u know i <3 u, but idk wtf u just tried to say there

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 02:22:34 pm »

hes trying to say that once KT and Saph are roflstomped, and dont fool yourself, that they will be if ''blizzlike'' upon release, people just might stop playing cus clearing whole content and not even having the satisfaction or thrill of progressing through it like they are supposed to (without 8/9 full bis and other shit already mentioned in this post).
Im playing on a different server atm and recently had a chance to battle Kalecgos with 300% scaling. The funniest two nights of wiping in last 3 years with bis guild who farmed t6 for the past year. Not trying to advertise or anything and feel free to del this part of my message but just saying...
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 07:54:17 pm »

... broken crusader proc(procs too much and u can have 3 buffs :p), warlock spell coefs ...
Is Judgement of the Crusader used at all in raids?
And what warlock coefficients are broken, other than Life Tap?
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2016, 09:06:13 pm »

... broken crusader proc(procs too much and u can have 3 buffs :p), warlock spell coefs ...
rofl
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2016, 10:50:44 pm »

And what warlock coefficients are broken, other than Life Tap?

Death coil still does too much damage, unless it's been fixed while im absent. Also i was talking about Crusader enchant, but nice troll try

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2016, 10:26:16 am »

broken crusader proc(procs too much and u can have 3 buffs :p)

nothing wrong here mkay
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2016, 10:37:28 am »

nothing wrong here mkay

Go ahead and show those 15 windfury hits in a row aswell.

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2016, 12:49:23 pm »

nothing wrong here mkay

oh  i get it now, gnoem is saying that there are several huge bugs with melee classes that almost all try hard melee players abuse, like the fact that you can have more than 2 stacks of crusader up at once if you deliberately use weapon swap macros to abuse that bug (by the way, plz ban that cvez fgt for posting proof that he abuses this bug), or the fact that hit scopes effect melee hits and lets melee use unblizzlike gear sets to do more dps cuz they dont have to sacrifice as much dps to stack hit, and that because gnoem and other melee scumbags like him cant be trusted to not abuse these bugs, EVERYONE WHO PLAYS A CASTER, HEALER, OR TANK SHOULD BE PUNISHED BY GIVING RAID BOSSES UNBLIZZLIKE HP.

what a great idea, iiii think it's almosst as good as the idea to give all bosses an unblizzlike resistance level to force casters to use spell pen gear instead of being able to use the blizzlike gear builds they should have used, all because 'RAID DPS IS TOO HIGH' and devs cba to fix all the obvious bugs with melee, so they have to nerf caster dps instead #vglogic

4srs tho gnoem, u dont even play here atm, what the fuck makes u think u have any right to give input that might effect the actual playerbase? didnt u and half ur guild already quit the server once u plebs finally managed to drag urselves thru the available content? and now ur back making demands to devs that they better script things the way u want or u will leave even sooner than before u were planning to?

I dddont think it's an exxageration to say that over 50% of the players on VG havent even killed Cthun yet, andd less than 15% of the playerbase clears naxx regularly. But all those people deserve the chance to sturggle through all that content in as close to blizzlike circumstances as devs can script, and then fight  sapph and kt under similar circumstances. Things shouldntt b made harder just because a very small fraction of the playerbase will be able to kill it after spending months/years loyally playing on this server in order to perfect their gear sets.  Idk how it works in serbia, but in murica we believe that loyalty should always be rewarded, not punished.

View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2016, 04:44:14 pm »

I must say, that the release of 4HM was kind of disappointing for me, that we cleared it first night and been doing ever since. BUT, looking at how much other guilds have been struggling with 4HM, it seems like it was tuned pretty good.

I personally dont think Sapphiron will be much of a challenge for top guilds on the server, and I actually hope(just like Gnoem) that KT will be really hard and will require some nights or even weeks to kill for even top guilds.
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2016, 05:38:58 pm »

... like the fact that you can have more than 2 stacks of crusader up at once if you deliberately use weapon swap macros to abuse that bug (by the way, plz ban that cvez fgt for posting proof that he abuses this bug)

Link me the bug report.

what a great idea, iiii think it's almosst as good as the idea to give all bosses an unblizzlike resistance level to force casters to use spell pen gear instead of being able to use the blizzlike gear builds they should have used, all because 'RAID DPS IS TOO HIGH' and devs cba to fix all the obvious bugs with melee, so they have to nerf caster dps instead #vglogic

IIRC, melees were "nerfed" way long before casters, with proper armor stats on NPCs inside AQ40 and Naxx. They introduced spell penetration mainly because 40 debuff slots and consumable stacking, not the casters spell coefficients. Melees were also nerfed when the scaling on many different items was fixed (no more serbo rogues). But I agree that there is much more to be fixed, such as hit scope for melee, windfury/sword specialization procs, weapon swaping that doesn't trigger swing reset etc. Some of these things were proven and reported even, and yet there's still no fix.

I dddont think it's an exxageration to say that over 50% of the players on VG havent even killed Cthun yet, andd less than 15% of the playerbase clears naxx regularly.

Well it kinda is, because 3 or 4 of the top guilds clear AQ40.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2016, 05:40:34 pm »

Make the 2 last kills actually mean something, challenge the players as blizzard once did in retial!
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2016, 11:37:19 pm »

I dont mind a challange untill some otehr guild can challange us. Might give em hope

But nonetheless, Gfk had a point right there. Gnoem go back yo your hole

View Profile Email
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2016, 03:34:51 am »

nothing wrong here mkay

oh  i get it now, gnoem is saying that there are several huge bugs with melee classes that almost all try hard melee players abuse, like the fact that you can have more than 2 stacks of crusader up at once if you deliberately use weapon swap macros to abuse that bug (by the way, plz ban that cvez fgt for posting proof that he abuses this bug), or the fact that hit scopes effect melee hits and lets melee use unblizzlike gear sets to do more dps cuz they dont have to sacrifice as much dps to stack hit, and that because gnoem and other melee scumbags like him cant be trusted to not abuse these bugs, EVERYONE WHO PLAYS A CASTER, HEALER, OR TANK SHOULD BE PUNISHED BY GIVING RAID BOSSES UNBLIZZLIKE HP.

4srs tho gnoem, u dont even play here atm, what the fuck makes u think u have any right to give input that might effect the actual playerbase? didnt u and half ur guild already quit the server once u plebs finally managed to drag urselves thru the available content? and now ur back making demands to devs that they better script things the way u want or u will leave even sooner than before u were planning to?

I dddont think it's an exxageration to say that over 50% of the players on VG havent even killed Cthun yet, andd less than 15% of the playerbase clears naxx regularly. But all those people deserve the chance to sturggle through all that content in as close to blizzlike circumstances as devs can script, and then fight  sapph and kt under similar circumstances. Things shouldntt b made harder just because a very small fraction of the playerbase will be able to kill it after spending months/years loyally playing on this server in order to perfect their gear sets.  Idk how it works in serbia, but in murica we believe that loyalty should always be rewarded, not punished.

the nerdiest dps VG
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2016, 03:37:55 am »

nothing wrong here mkay
Working as intended...
Seems the melee community is over 2 years (iirc) behind me on this server... i had 3x crusader back in the days of 2 naxx wings bros Tongue

dat gearscore x)
View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2016, 04:24:12 am »

Wow deeps you are just the best player ever.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: