November 20, 2018, 05:27:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144507 Posts in 17435 Topics- by 30118 Members - Latest Member: Waffleton
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My Idea for an Event.  (Read 1571 times)
View Profile
« on: November 12, 2010, 09:40:12 pm »

I suggest a GM organize a Speed run event. 

A speed run is completing an instance as fast as possible.  GM's could monitor runs over the course of a week or so and then award a prize to the team who completes the designated instance in the fastest time (or alternatively people could make a movie of their runs).  In my opinion the best instance for such an event is Scholomance because that instance requires killing many bosses before the Dark Master appears.  For Scholomance the time would be measured from the moment the first character steps into the instance until the Dark Master is slain. 

It would be fun to see how quickly well geared groups could fly through Scholomance.  Anyway, just a suggestion. 

-CDO
a.leo@gmx.com 1337 1337 View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 05:58:10 am »

Yeah I agree, that would be fun!
The event would take quite some time to finish though, with monitoring every single group. But it's a great idea!

I just came up with another suggestion but with the same concept. What about, horde VS alliance. Who can finish X raid first... Let's say ZG or MC. Pick 40 people and speed it. Like no time for slow loots, ress, afk's etc.. Just pure speed run with 40 of the factions finest raiders. The problem would be the prize for the winning faction. Though I kinda figured out a soloution. The winning faction will get quite alot of diffrent potions, just mixed. (everybody in the raid is probably in the same guild aswell, and who doesn't need potions! Cheesy)

Plissken
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 02:59:41 am »

TTT for this event.  No monitoring required, just submit FRAPS video to designated GM.  ;-)  Submission time can be a week, two weeks, whatever. 

-CDO
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: