December 19, 2018, 12:20:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144727 Posts in 17469 Topics- by 30238 Members - Latest Member: toymouse20
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upcoming Live update of july and server development update method change  (Read 4053 times)
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:32:59 pm »

Hello all players of Vanillagaming, i'm pleased to announce (as promised in certain circumstances ingame already) that we are on schedule with the forthcoming live update of july which will take place sunday 31.7.

In addition to that, we are more or less, as Zeard already announced concerning core fixes ( http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=19194.0 ) , shifting to more direct form of updating the live server now also concerning database fixes ( (although there will be exceptions regarding certain fixes that require possible in depth testing , etc).

From now on the changelogs will indicate whether a fix is Pending(requires live update) or Direct(directly applied to live server upon restart).

Thank you for your patience and i hope these news will please the community considering that certain fixes can and will now on be performed and experienced on live server in real time and also , if such situation should occur, on emergency basis.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 08:28:49 pm by Sins » Logged

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=VG&player=Sin

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 08:51:07 pm »

Very nice!

The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 10:10:17 pm »

Suoerb!

All the new fixes that will follow. Will those cause server restarts and ID resets? Because if so we need to know so we can farm more shadow pots.

Assistant Administrator
Discord: Skurri#3585
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 10:17:22 pm »

Will those cause server restarts and ID resets?
I believe so, as it did in all past live updates.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: