May 31, 2020, 05:36:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147803 Posts in 17968 Topics- by 33454 Members - Latest Member: macemowl
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Addon Help  (Read 3784 times)
View Profile
« on: May 21, 2016, 09:49:31 pm »

New to trying addons, and I've unpacked a few now but can't get the addon button on my character screen.  I downloaded wow classic from utorrent per the instructions, and unpacked the addons into the addons folder that is inside the interface folder.  Any help you all can give would be appreciated.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2016, 12:53:54 am »

on the character select screen on the bottom left there is an addon button you need to click and configure, some need the box ticked to run out of date mods.

if you can see it then you dont have the mods in the folder properly make sure they are folders name of mod in the addons with the blizzard default ones
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2016, 07:25:31 pm »

Like this?  I still can't see a link on my character select screen https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_KvppY7lq_rclBuVTV0TnhTZlk
Skurri & Rhymes
Assistant Administrator
Discord: Skurri#3585
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2016, 08:27:30 pm »

Unzip the addons you want and paste them together with the blizzard ones.
Renew
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2016, 08:31:33 pm »

Quote from: Renew
Addon Folder should contain the Addon Files, minimum the .toc File that has the same name as the Folder!
Example Atlas:
Code:
C:\WoW_Nostalrius\Interface\AddOns\Atlas

Some Addons you download from Github/Bitbucket can have different folder names (like Atlas-Master) then the .toc file! you have to renamem them!

still doesnt work?

Quote from: Renew
You can try to delete the Interface folder and reinstall the addons(start wow without addons once before - Addon Folder will be created).
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2016, 10:15:44 pm »

Thanks, I figured it out.  It was an issue of the crappy win-10 unzipper not working like I think it should.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: