May 31, 2020, 05:29:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147803 Posts in 17968 Topics- by 33454 Members - Latest Member: macemowl
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with Supermacro & bar addons  (Read 5196 times)
View Profile Email
« on: May 31, 2016, 12:29:58 pm »

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to configure my actions bars and I have a small issue.
I configured macros with Supermacro and I intend to place them on my bars (replacing abilities with abilities + auto Attack enabling for example).

I am a warrior.
When i switch stances, there seem to be visual bugs on the first bar (the bar that changes abilities depending on stance).
For example let's say I have Intercept on "3" in berserker stance, when I switch to defensive stance, it will show me the Intercept icon but it will display the sunder armor tooltip (sunder macroed with auto Attack enabling) and perform the sunder.

Also there is some macros on my bar that doesn't visually show but if I press the keybind it will perform the macro/action.

I tried both with Bongos & Bartender and still had issue.
Not sure what to do now, any ideas ?
Thanks for your feedback.

Edit : Tried with classic bars, it seems that only the icons from Supermacro are "hidden".
ie when I try to move a spell/icon, it will show me the supermacro spell/icon that are in certain actionbar slots, but will hide it again when I'm done moving icons.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 12:35:33 pm by Piluty » Logged
Tester
Lusse / Grooveshark
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 04:32:23 pm »

Don't use macros in the "main bar".

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 01:04:09 pm »

Thanks Lusse, indeed it's not working properly with Bongos.

I tried with zBar and it works fine.
However I have (again) a small problem : I can't configure keybinds for some bars of the zBar addon.
I can't use the bars called zBar2, zBar3 or zBar4 as they are the battle/def/zerk stances bar.
And I can't keybinds some of the other bars.
It doesn't show on the Keybinds menu. Like there was not enough space to display all the keybinds you can modify.

Once again, any ideas ?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 01:06:37 pm by Piluty » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: