December 19, 2018, 11:48:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144727 Posts in 17469 Topics- by 30238 Members - Latest Member: toymouse20
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vanilladruid - Feral Cat Website  (Read 3632 times)
View Profile Email
« on: February 13, 2016, 06:30:30 pm »

http://www.optimaldoodles.com/vanilladruid is a website dedicated to those who wish to play Feral DPS in World of Warcraft 1.12.1.

Due to limited free time, the updates will be coming once every other week.
I apologize for the downtime, explanation has been given in a reply below. I'd rather not include that here, because it doesn't need to show up in google searches Smiley

Make sure to report any errors or send any suggestions to post@enjoyprocrastinating.com (it's easier for me to check the email than it is to check the forum)

Note: The website design is still a work in progress. The website has only been optimized for 1920x1080 resolution yet.

- Enjoyprocrastinating
« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 08:20:23 pm by Outcry » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 07:09:21 pm »

I have to say that you really put in alot of work on this, nice work.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2016, 03:58:48 am »

hey, thanks a lot for that page. I was just looking for that information for my feral druid. Awesome timing. ^^

if you "crying" in the forums of a game, that game is not for you or you would be there...in the game...playing it instead.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 02:03:16 am »

This page still up? all I'm getting is a white screen.
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 11:24:34 am »

Sorry about the downtime, folks. We were a bit low on money for a while, so the server had to be sold for rent.

I've rented hosting with GoDaddy for now, but hopefully I'll be able to get a proper server at home for faster connection speeds at least.

Oh and I'd be extremely grateful if those of you who use the website regularly turn off Adblocker so the ads help pay for the hosting. For information, the ads generated 0.563 dollars during the websites first two months online. In return I'll keep the ads unintrusive.

As a fair warning though: I will not be working actively on this website for the foreseeable future, as I'm already down to four hours left over for sleep per day(just for a couple months, don't worry;). I hope to be able to post updates and at least make the website scale with different resolutions within a month or so, but I can't guarantee anything.

Have as much fun as possible guys, and shred some DPS meters for me!

- Enjoyprocrastinating
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 11:29:59 am by Outcry » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: