January 18, 2022, 03:34:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148909 Posts in 18119 Topics- by 34304 Members - Latest Member: OliverRand
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fadeas tester application  (Read 2793 times)
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« on: February 07, 2016, 02:11:53 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?

-Fadeas

Q2. What is your real name?

-Dusan

Q3. Where in the world are you located?

-Serbia, +1 GMT timezone

Q4. How old are you?

Q5. Have you played Retail? If so, for how long?

-No

Q6. Tell us a little about yourself.

-I'm an Serbian guy that spents most of his time playing Vanillagaming except the school stuff. I'm going to an commercial high school, and i do some java/php scripting in my free time. Since i quit raiding on VG i'm doing PvP full time and trying to encourage people be more active at it. I spend 10+ hours in-game daily probably.

Q7. Explain why you think you would be a good Tester.

-Because i've spent around 200 days played in-game for less than 2 years since Fadeas was created(not my first toon tho). Maybe it's not that revelant but i've been reading through shitloads of old retail 1.12.1 stuff, bug's that occasionally appeared during the retail 1.12.1, the exploits and such, which gave me an good overview what stuff could potetionally be harmful and abuseable and yet not fixed.

Q8. What interests you most about becoming a Tester ?

-To help improving the server, find all the exploits and bugs and repot them.

Q9. Do you know WHAT a Tester does? Please explain.

-Testers test stuff on the PTR, make an evidence of the bug/glitch they've found and report it into tester/developer forum section so they can get fixed as soon as possible.

Q10. What do you think is the most important thing a Tester can do?

-Spend his time doing what's hes supposed to do, test the stuff that has been asked to be tested, hopefully find some yet unknown bugs that could be harmful and not being ignorant.

Q11. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

To rework the forum design and release a new realm with 1x experience rate where people could start from the bottom to reach the top. The server could reach alot higher population that actual live server has right now.

Q12. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

I'm trying to encourage people do alot more PvP, helping them understand the new PvP system better and giving them tips.

Q13. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you?

-True that i'm actually trolling on the world chat big time but except that i'm very professional when it comes to serious stuff, and honest. About intergrity, well i have pretty strong moral principes.

Q14. Have you ever been disciplined by a Gamemaster on VanillaGaming?

-Once i got muted for linking my items on the world chat to a guy that has been asking what the BiS gear is, if that counts.

Q15. What can you do to help the server grow?

-No clue honestly, i recommended the server to all of my friends long time ago, i try to promote PvP as much as i can and encourage people start spending their time doing more PvP overal instead of AFK'ing in their capital cities. To help the server grow i would probably do as much as researches about all the stuff i could and try to get them fixed as soon as developers could.

Q16. Is there anything else that you would like the Staff to know?

-All was pretty much said, i'm a very honest person, i might be trolling and acting childish sometimes on the world chat but when it comes to serious bussines such as testing i act very professional and do all the needed work.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:16:08 pm by Fadeas » Logged

Simply Fadeas
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 02:16:55 pm »

Has more than proven resourcefulness  , determination , commitment and maturity to assist development thus exception with the age will be made , accepted.

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: