October 18, 2017, 11:59:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
138162 Posts in 16646 Topics- by 27760 Members - Latest Member: Dread100
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Update 2015-11-04  (Read 18851 times)
Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 03:49:14 pm »

" Zeard fixed the unpenetrateable mob-resistances"

Can someone explain what it means ? What was it before, what was it supposed to be and what's it is now ?

Join the Chaos journey !
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2015, 03:50:42 pm »

Can someone explain what it means ? What was it before, what was it supposed to be and what's it is now ?

They had a high resistance value set that was penetrable, now they have a little resistance value set, that is not. Smiley

Tester
I stared into oblivion and found my own.
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2015, 03:55:55 pm »

They had a high resistance value set that was penetrable, now they have a little resistance value set, that is not. Smiley
I'm sure he did not understood you. Let me shorten it for you, they added a 50 penetrable ressistances to the boss to nerf the caster because of 32 slot debuff limit. Now that they fixed the debuff slot limit to 16, they remove the 50 unpenetrable ressistances from bosses which, as i mentioned above, were added to counter the 32 slot debuff thing which made things "alot easier". Now there is 20 unpenetrable resisstance on bosses, and 16 slot debuff limit is working properly hopefully.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2015, 03:58:40 pm »

gratz, pets irreparably fucked, gg
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2015, 04:43:10 pm »

I'm sure he did not understood you. Let me shorten it for you, they added a 50 penetrable ressistances to the boss to nerf the caster because of 32 slot debuff limit. Now that they fixed the debuff slot limit to 16, they remove the 50 unpenetrable ressistances from bosses which, as i mentioned above, were added to counter the 32 slot debuff thing which made things "alot easier". Now there is 20 unpenetrable resisstance on bosses, and 16 slot debuff limit is working properly hopefully.
It's like a blind person guiding another.

Felicitas
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2015, 05:06:33 pm »

LOL
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2015, 05:17:22 pm »

Keep giving me reasons to kill you @ aq40 brainwashers =P
Tester
<Chaos>
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2015, 06:09:12 pm »

Well yeah that was properly explained, I couldn't find the values for this server peculiarly so I tought someone would know Smiley Thanks.

Join the Chaos journey !
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2015, 06:11:00 pm »

Well yeah that was properly explained, I couldn't find the values for this server peculiarly so I tought someone would know Smiley Thanks.

You're welcome.
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2015, 06:31:46 pm »

Well those values are wrong, fiy Wink
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2015, 06:55:02 pm »

Fadeas real pro

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2015, 07:01:08 pm »

The pre-set resistances was 145 to all except holy which was 15 and nature which was 70. The resistances now are 15 to all, but now they aren't penetrable anymore.
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2015, 07:01:50 pm »

Fadeas real pro
Please elaborate, Gnoem.
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2015, 07:11:34 pm »

its fadeas the servers well known retard what did u expect xD ?
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2015, 07:43:41 pm »

its fadeas the servers well known retard what did u expect xD ?
Haters gonna hate Wink
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: