June 28, 2017, 12:36:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
136449 Posts in 16483 Topics- by 27447 Members - Latest Member: tigawana
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Update 2015-02-11  (Read 16200 times)
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2015, 04:18:57 am »

Great work there guys, I personally love the update! Without taking any baby steps, we wouldn't be raiding anything passed 5mans and shitty scripted crap;).

+1, keep up the good work
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2015, 09:09:36 am »

Starting a collection thread to sort out possible bugs.

Refer to: http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=16978.0
View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2015, 09:59:08 am »

Still waiting for the day we will see working game mechanics like extra atacks, flight-landing time of a spell and the rest ton of class buggs.
-Yes reports have alrdy been made on this.
-Yes its getting better step by step.
-Yes last LU was good.
-Yes good job VG team.

Akum
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2015, 10:02:10 am »

Gj on buff stacking its best fix in last few years and keep it up
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2015, 10:55:50 pm »

Trash is still respawning "unintentionally fast".
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 10:57:39 pm by oxen » Logged
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2015, 11:31:17 pm »

Yeah they really have to fix extra proc chance of chance on hit items such as servo arm and that darkmoon trinket.. they really make the rogue op.

Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2015, 06:37:13 am »

I do not have any links to support this, but as far as I can remember back in the days you were able to have Elixir of Greater Intellect/Sages even if you had Arcane Intellect. So I believe that it worked in the following way.

If you had Arcane Intellect you could use both Elixir of Greater Intellect and Sages. If would take the 25 intel from the Greater Intel (since sages is only 18) and it would take the spirit from the Sages. Think about it, why would Blizzard make elixirs with intellect if you cannot use them and u have a mage buff. I know you'll say "In case there isn't a mage in the raid", but what 40 man raid can't get even 1 mage?
The buff is a different category from the elixir. So in theory you need to be able to use 1 of each. So let's say Intellect buff + intellect elixir + intellect flask. Since they are different categories you should be able to use 1 of each. Now, if you tried to use 2 of each category, it should not stack, but rather take the highest stat as I mentioned the example with taking the intellect from the elixir of greater Intellect + the spirit from Sages.
Regarding scrolls, they are considered as magic/buff, so they shouldn't be able to stack in case you already have the higher level stat buff. Also, that Juju AP buff should stack with the strength elixir because it should be considered as magic and is different category than an elixir. If you already had might and it had less AP than might they you shouldn't be able to stack it.
I am not sure about the Juju's stats because I don't know the melee consumables.

Anyway, I believe it should work like this. Once again, I don't have links to support it, but even common sense supports it, taking into consideration the different cons' categories. If you could counter this opinion with links saying that it worked in Retail otherwise, I would gladly admit I'm wrong. If not, I don't see why it shouldn't work like I think it worked.

Cheers.
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2015, 11:02:26 am »

I was always under the impression that back in Vanilla that you could have a spell of the same attribute (such as intelligence) stack with a consumablE, only if that consumable was a duel attribute effect.
    Ex: Intelligence from a Mage could stack with Sages (intelligence & spirit).
However I do not have proof of this, and finding proof is not easy considering Blizzard hardly has Vanilla scripts on file since they have altered them so many times. Now here is the logic behind it, generally most high end consumables (such as Brute Force, Mongoose & Sages) are for the max level content and intended to be used in raising, does that mean Druid Crit bonus would cancel Mongoose? Why would those duel attribute consumables  interfere with spells that only give 1 type of attribute from players?
View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2015, 11:16:44 am »

some google searches could have answered ur questions there.

View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2015, 12:44:50 pm »

*Consumables
- Elixirs, scrolls and jujus that increases the same stat will no longer stack, for example Elixir of Agility and Elixir of Mongoose.
- Some elixirs, scrolls and jujus that increases a stat will no longer stack with certain class-buffs, for example Elixir of Greater Intellect and Arcane Intellect.
- Food buffs will stack with all other effects, but only 1 food buff can be active at any one time.
- Alcohol buffs will stack with all other effects, but only 1 alcohol buff can be active at any one time.
- Spirit of Zanza will no longer stack with Lung Juice Coctail or Gizzard Gum effects.

*World Buffs
- Players will no longer be able to gain multiple darkmoon faire buffs by staying offline during the 2-hour cooldown timer.

*Buffs
- Two different ranks of the same shaman totem (more than 1 shaman in the group) will no longer stack
- Inspiration, Ancestral Fortitude, Improved Lay on Hands and Razorhide will no longer stack
- Blessing of Wisdom should now work as intended and will no longer remove other blessings unintentionally.
- Hunters aspect of the wild + shaman nature resistance totem will no longer stack
- Priests shadow protection + paladin shadow resistance aura will no longer stack
- Amplify Magic and Dampen magic are now mutually exclusive

*Debuffs
- Viper Sting from multiple hunters will no longer stack. In addition, Viper Sting will now cause Freezing Trap to break.
- Demoralizing Shout and Demoralizing Roar will no longer stack
- Effects that reduces enemy attack-speed will no longer stack
- Many slowing effects will no longer stack (stronger slows overwrites lesser ones)
- Some effects that reduces targets Armor will no longer stack with Faerie Fire

All of this looks absolutely correct. Well done to all involved.
<Tauren Paladin>
uses nowadays? View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2015, 03:17:39 pm »

The amount of people that thinks they know stuff,  but don't know %*?+#  is rly huge. Thank god the other testers and Devs are not like them.

Think > get sources > post here.

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2015, 03:18:49 pm »

why is the battle elixir stuff implemented into a 1.12.1 server when it didnt come until late tbc patches on retail. and also just FYI it didnt cancel out class buffs either on vanilla or TBC retail! plz check ur information before u do a script like that

It is not a battle guardian potion system. You are welcome to inform yourself about it here on the forums.

Greetings

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2015, 05:10:32 pm »

You are asking people to post prove with their comments, but could you please post us prove that it indeed, was like this (the fixes that just came out) in retail.

Felicitas
View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2015, 06:27:21 pm »

You are asking people to post prove with their comments, but could you please post us prove that it indeed, was like this (the fixes that just came out) in retail.

So glad i got my chance to gkick you..ur prolly biggest douche this server has ever seen

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2015, 06:37:18 pm »

You are welcome to inform yourself about it here on the forums.
http://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=13869.0
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: