February 24, 2017, 12:57:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
134261 Posts in 16174 Topics- by 27026 Members - Latest Member: Matapava25
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Live Update 2015-02-11  (Read 14307 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2015, 10:59:02 am »

Raiko, i wanted to write the same like you did. In retail wow there were only few bosses with higher spell resistances and on retail wow for pve raiding you di not need to use spell penetration gear. Spell penetration gear was used only for pvp. Here on vg after previous LU spell res of all bosses were INCORRECTLY set to very high level. That required caster dps to switch maxdos gear for stupid penetration gear. It is not blizzlike at all. I also remember comment of some of GM here on forum who said thst they increased spellres for all bosses in order to make them harder taking into account that we can use all types of consumables bla bla bla. Now you nerf consumables- then please fix allres of bosses in order to make our server more blizxlike
<Tauren Paladin>
uses nowadays? View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2015, 11:29:51 am »

All this crying about bosses that weekly die is hilarious...How can anyone be satisfied if he kills a boss that is piss easy? The attackspeed is close enough to be blizzlike, the numbers mentioned in that ej post are random guesses by some guy on the internet. Only the numbers Royalcoil counted are halfway true (videos could be sligthy speeded up/down etc).

As already said, there should be some unavoidable spell resistance on bosses after all your debuffs/gear, to somehow compensate this the bosses got higher resistance, no other reason.

For sources to all this go to the Bug report sections.
For sources about the buffstacking see the discussion in the feedback section, Dhorn, Wopwop/Janitor and 15 posted 90% of the sources there.

If you have any other ideas what we could fix with a priority based buff overwriting system feel free to tell the testers/devs. We can do some really cool things with it and Im sure we did not reach the max level of usage yet.

EDIT:  About the Live update itself:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 12:14:31 pm by Buexx » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2015, 11:49:47 am »

Yo, calm down. All he's saying is that bosses and buff system are close to blizzlike now and that bosses should rather be a little too hard than a little too easy.
Additionally there is no crying in Buexx's post just a short summary on how this was developed.

If you are no tester, don't tell anyone to go on his testing job. Make bug reports and polish them with sources. Testing is still a tedious and voluntary activity for the server and the community...

Edit: Somehow the post I've been quoting disappeared.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 03:01:21 pm by Pucchini » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2015, 12:17:29 pm »

Always few ppl crying before they start a raid and check for changes..

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2015, 12:19:01 pm »

*Consumables
- Elixirs, scrolls and jujus that increases the same stat will no longer stack, for example Elixir of Agility and Elixir of Mongoose.
- Some elixirs, scrolls and jujus that increases a stat will no longer stack with certain class-buffs, for example Elixir of Greater Intellect and Arcane Intellect.
- Food buffs will stack with all other effects, but only 1 food buff can be active at any one time.
- Alcohol buffs will stack with all other effects, but only 1 alcohol buff can be active at any one time.
- Spirit of Zanza will no longer stack with Lung Juice Coctail or Gizzard Gum effects.

*World Buffs
- Players will no longer be able to gain multiple darkmoon faire buffs by staying offline during the 2-hour cooldown timer.

*Buffs
- Two different ranks of the same shaman totem (more than 1 shaman in the group) will no longer stack
- Inspiration, Ancestral Fortitude, Improved Lay on Hands and Razorhide will no longer stack
- Blessing of Wisdom should now work as intended and will no longer remove other blessings unintentionally.
- Hunters aspect of the wild + shaman nature resistance totem will no longer stack
- Priests shadow protection + paladin shadow resistance aura will no longer stack
- Amplify Magic and Dampen magic are now mutually exclusive

*Debuffs
- Viper Sting from multiple hunters will no longer stack. In addition, Viper Sting will now cause Freezing Trap to break.
- Demoralizing Shout and Demoralizing Roar will no longer stack
- Effects that reduces enemy attack-speed will no longer stack
- Many slowing effects will no longer stack (stronger slows overwrites lesser ones)
- Some effects that reduces targets Armor will no longer stack with Faerie Fire

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2015, 12:43:59 pm »

Please keep it constructive.  A lot of work by our volunteer Staff has gone into this update.  If you are unappreciative of these improvements, please keep it to yourself. Or, if you feel that other improvements should have been given higher priority, please let us know your feelings in a civil manner.
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2015, 01:50:06 pm »

Finally!!!!!! Death Coil has been fixed!!!

Bring me a challenge.
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2015, 02:55:52 pm »

Still not a single fix for thousands  hunter bugs gg ^
« Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 03:06:52 pm by Nerz » Logged
The Queen of <Unique>
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2015, 03:12:48 pm »

Still not a single fix for thousends  hunter bugs ? GG vg.
Do you have on mind > these < bugs? Wink

Crafting center
Collection of hunters bug reports
"I still see entire server as one community" - Mimma 2015
Something really stuck with me from back then.
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2015, 03:43:35 pm »

Thank you Zeard and VG Staff for doing what you do, even without pay. I'm grateful to play on this server Smiley some people just don't understand, this isn't a large corporation like Blizzard... Only a handful of helpers.

I have seen good improvements over the past several months. And I'm very impressed...

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2015, 04:26:55 pm »

All guilds progression is reseting again likewise outhers LU?

#Trump2020
View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2015, 04:29:53 pm »

hey can i just share my humble opinion im not sure scrolls shouldnt stack with normal buffs and thats only obvious since why would they even be in the game if you could not use them, because tbf you would have only used that in a dungeon id say in which certainly you would get a priest or paladin to buff you? so then you cant use your scrolls ? then why are them even in the game?

ok i admit i didnt search it up and i have no proof but tbh that shouldnt be the way its meant to be

Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2015, 05:06:53 pm »

Awesome news! Thanks to all involved with the buff stacking!

No more farming, much more tryharding!

Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2015, 05:12:02 pm »

All guilds progression is reseting again likewise outhers LU?

Yes!  This will definately mix things up, and hopefully make encounters much more challenging than before

Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2015, 06:19:23 pm »

hey can i just share my humble opinion im not sure scrolls shouldnt stack with normal buffs and thats only obvious since why would they even be in the game if you could not use them, because tbf you would have only used that in a dungeon id say in which certainly you would get a priest or paladin to buff you? so then you cant use your scrolls ? then why are them even in the game?

ok i admit i didnt search it up and i have no proof but tbh that shouldnt be the way its meant to be

Well, we got proof on that behalf. Scrolls can be used if there is a buff missing. Other than that they are optional.

Greetings

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: