August 14, 2022, 10:54:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Chess's 1vs1 Event  (Read 25836 times)
View Profile
« on: November 24, 2014, 12:16:43 pm »

I (Chess) will organize a 1 vs 1 PvP event in Gurubashi arena Saturday the 29th November 15:00 server time.
Let's find out who is the undisputed one versus one champion on the server.

Event rules

One versus one (1 vs 1)
All abilities with a base cooldown below 30 minutes are allowed
Racial abilities are allowed
No Pre-stacked Reckoning
No Profession items allowed except bandages
No buffes from outside your class including food/elixirs/flasks/Scrolls etc
Mind control is not allowed
Drinking and eating during a match is not allowed
Interfering with a match will get you immediate disqualification
Level 60 is required
Breaking the rules will get you immediate disqualification
Healing/mana/rejuvinatiuon potions or items with similar effects are not allowed (Warlocks are allowed to use healthstone and mages are allowed to use mana crystals)
You are only allowed to participate with one character

The matchmaking will be random.

Price is 10,000 Gold (price gold will be traded to an Alliance character)

Alliance sign up by sending a ingame mail to the character "Signup"
Horde sign up by sending a ingame mail to the character "Signuphorde"

Would be great if gm's would help to keep the peace during the event and prevent disturbances.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 11:35:51 am by Checkmate » Logged

Pwnmage
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 12:47:13 pm »

It's a good idea and all but I think you'll find some bis magus or sp who's just gonna wreck it ;c
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 12:55:46 pm »

Well the mm is random, and all classes and specc's have their weaknesses, and to win gear will not be enough. Even with good gear skill still come in to play, but we will see on Saturday how it plays out.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 12:57:33 pm by Checkmate » Logged

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 01:55:51 pm »

So why arent mages allowed to use their food/water as it belongs to their class and locks can use HS???! Also grenades should be allowed if u ask me.. Also what about spells that reduce cd, aka preparation, cold snap which are not allowed usually?

Likalottapus <De Profundis>
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 02:52:08 pm »

Read the rules and don't ask stupid questions please

M00rth
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 03:39:52 pm »

Also what about spells that reduce cd, aka preparation, cold snap which are not allowed usually?

All abilities with a base cooldown below 30 minutes are allowed

Btw, 15:00 server time is a shitty time.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 03:42:03 pm by Accurate » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 05:45:49 pm »

So why arent mages allowed to use their food/water as it belongs to their class and locks can use HS???! Also grenades should be allowed if u ask me.. Also what about spells that reduce cd, aka preparation, cold snap which are not allowed usually?
indeed a stupid question . who the fuck cares if u eat some food bought from vendor and get hp back, or you eat your own shit or your conjured food to get hp . the problem is u are not alowed to eat and get life cuz....wel the other guy just spent all his cds to rape you and its not fair  ! a good question for you class would be @can i use mana gem ?@ since thats the only spell/item wich seems closer to warlocks HS .
<Exodus>
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 06:59:04 pm »

Actually surprised. A MAJOR prize, a MAJOR event, an epic tournament of MAJOR proportion.

Major kudos, Chess. Can't wait to see the turn up!

O/t: What's my favorite vegetable? TURNIP!

That...that was a horrible pun on my side xD I'm sorry

I once got the Right Bindings...
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 07:43:33 pm »

A MAJOR prize
lol

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 07:50:43 pm »

indeed a stupid question . who the fuck cares if u eat some food bought from vendor and get hp back, or you eat your own shit or your conjured food to get hp . the problem is u are not alowed to eat and get life cuz....wel the other guy just spent all his cds to rape you and its not fair  ! a good question for you class would be @can i use mana gem ?@ since thats the only spell/item wich seems closer to warlocks HS .

youre clearly retarded, gz idiot.. either all class spells are allowed or not, gtfo

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 09:17:32 pm »

Level 60 is required
-_-
<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 09:40:09 pm »

youre clearly retarded, gz idiot.. either all class spells are allowed or not, gtfo

Gnoem , indeed it is a class spell , HOWEVER it is no different to eating food while out of combat,  perhaps if it had somewhat different properties in which you could eat during combat. But its exactly the same , so dont ask a question which is given the answer to. It is stated that FOOD in general is disqualified. None the less.

Tester
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 09:46:04 pm »

Gnoem , indeed it is a class spell , HOWEVER it is no different to eating food while out of combat,  perhaps if it had somewhat different properties in which you could eat during combat. But its exactly the same , so dont ask a question which is given the answer to. It is stated that FOOD in general is disqualified. None the less.

i asked because class food is allowed in arenas and the bought one isnt, so either make this a proper 1v1 or dont do it at all

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 09:57:37 pm »

Dude it can be whatever Chess wants it to be , if you dont like , just dont show up , its Ches' pvp event not GM's pvp event..

also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 10:38:59 pm »

How does one gather 10,000 gold to throw away to anyone for an event?

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: