April 13, 2021, 07:32:30 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148658 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Quest Addon  (Read 5365 times)
View Profile Email
« on: January 27, 2015, 03:10:29 am »

Hey, complete noob when it comes to addons, just never had any reason to use them 'til now.  I'm a big questing freak, but I'm leveling so fast I know that I'm passing some of them by on accident.  Need to know if there's an addon out there that will help me track down quests, maybe something with a UI that will just list all quests in an area.  Doesn't need to tell me where to go to complete it or anything along those lines.  Just need something that tells me where the start of each quest in an area is.  Really bugs me that I might be leaving zones behind with quests in them still not done.  Thanks in advance!
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 08:23:43 am »

There is no such addon for Vanilla, since the API to support it doesn't exist yet.

However, I remember from retail there was an addon to track which quests you have made and which you still miss, but the addon only works if you are using it right from level 1 - aka right as you log in from the very start. And it is probably not very crash resistant.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 08:25:55 am by Mimma » Logged

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2015, 04:59:06 am »

Disappointing, but thanks for lettin' me know anyways  Smiley
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2015, 07:16:44 pm »

Hey there all !
I saw some guys asking the forums for Quest Helping addons ....
As i browsed thru, i found out the basic and ez mode answer that there is no Q Helper Addon

Well , let me tell u what ..... IT Exists and is a really nice one that can help u Alot
It haz comments on quests ... Locations and Everything u need ....
Try it Out ....

Here is the DL Linkzor Cheesy  u have Download Button on the Right of Page
Just Extract all Folders in Addons Cheesy

https://github.com/Doctorbeefy/RapidQuest/tree/ce050782840e9c83ff18b79881c43be8afbb6e63

And here is a Link on Youtube so u can make an ideea of the Addon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GwK6ysM1CM

What can i say more .... Enjoy

Imo ... on the internet u can find everything u want , as long as u can search corectly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: