June 04, 2020, 11:50:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147819 Posts in 17973 Topics- by 33471 Members - Latest Member: watsdaniele
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Birthday (PLEASE READ)  (Read 6175 times)
<Exodus>
View Profile
« on: October 02, 2014, 11:54:46 pm »

Dear VG Staff and VG members,

Tomorrow, October the 3rd , is my birthday.

Happy birthday me 3:

I guess I kind of wanted to take some time here and thank you ALL for this amazing time in VG (Not leaving, I'm here to stay Wink )

Let me start of with some personal messages!

Methy, the person who was there for me since the beginning! He taught me the basics and I was honored to learn from such an amazing rogue. Even when I sucked, he encouraged me. Methy is a great guy!

Grooveshark, an amazing friend, an insane DPSer, and a cool dude. Thank you for inviting me to <De Profundis> It was awesome! If I could go back to the moment before I was going to /gquit, I'd slap myself! Thanks for everything groovey! I hope maybe one day I'll get another shot!

Sarek, Hail to The War-Chief! An amazing Raid Leader, his knowledge and understanding of this entire game is nearly beyond compare. Thank you for everything, Sarek. I'd remember how we wiped, and wiped, and wiped on Thaddeus, till we killed him finally! Through good and bad, you kept a calm and steady head, even occasionally made me chuckle with his witty comments, and/or replies.

Viile, I don't even have toeexplain our relationship. <3

Nerzdwen, one of the MOST OP Shadow Priests I've seen, steam-rolling people left and right in PvP, fifteenstep as well! Also Gavlo priest!

Xeo, our rivalry is like none other! Always pushing each other to go beyond our limit, be it PvP or PvE. Always ganking each other ;P a legit guy!

Unison, I remember when you were going to "quit" the server, you even offered me all your herbs and gold, I refused and said "Hey, join DP!", after some thought you eventually got invited Cheesy Cheers, hope you're doing well!

Multilock, hate to admit it but you area really gGood lock. LOL, JK. YOU SUCK, LMFAO. You're a really good guy Cheesy we constantly pick on each other in-game.

Bliss, after some time, you returned in-game and what do I see the moment I step out of Orgrimmar? You killing another player, I said " Bliss! OMFG! WHERE YOU BEEN!?" You replied with a ccheap shot, and a hemo to my face, little did you know- I improved since I last saw you. I blinded you, then killed you. <3

Nimobre, your reputation and constant intelligent replies, theory's, and game-play speaks for its self. I still owe you a Titans! You'll get it Grin don't worry.

There are so many others who have impacted me and influenced me, in many ways, shapes, and forms!

Renew, Makhagal, Vikicow, Erga, and everyone else I have some conflict with, I hope we can truly patch things up and start over. Also, Renew. I didn't "Scam" gear, to get the EP to GET the gear, Iaactually did work for it. I put my time and effort in it. However one thing is true, Ittruly regret leaving De Profundis. Vikicow, You suddenly just started hating me. You said some choice words and called me "the worst DPS ever", and I replied with a few of my own choice words. Makhagal, you're a great DPSer. Erga, I feel like there is some sort of dis-liking between us. Let's meet up in game sometime and just talk about life, yeah? Cheers. Everyone else, like I said before let's patch up all this animosity between us and enjoy the game!

As I said before, I'm not leaving. I'm here to stay! Just taking a well-deserved break is all. In fact its been maybe a month since I've logged, I'll log soon enough. Never fear! So once again, thank you for everything VG!

Drop a comment, will ya?

Much love,
~Arisias, Level 60 Nubby Rogue.

I once got the Right Bindings...
MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2014, 12:28:58 am »

Happy b-day naga.
<Exodus>
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2014, 03:16:48 pm »

Bump. Happy birthday me *Forever alone meme*

:'D

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2014, 03:30:12 pm »

such attention whore
much birthday
wow
Also heppi borthdey

In war,victory.In peace,vigilance.In death,sacrifice.
You know I really have no idea what to write here
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2014, 03:38:17 pm »

woooooooooooot whre dem party m8 ))))))

fuck u mean by signature my name is a signature to this community
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2014, 04:08:56 pm »

Grooveshark, an amazing friend, an insane DPSer, and a cool dude.

Sarcasm or ?
<Exodus>
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2014, 04:28:48 pm »

ty ty c: ily all.

M00rth
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2014, 04:56:21 pm »

Grooveshark, an amazing friend, an insane DPSer, and a cool dude.

Sarcasm or ?

Anonymous troll or ?
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 05:37:05 pm »

What exactly is the point of this thread???...
<Click the Lightwell>
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2014, 05:54:54 pm »

Happy Birthday.
(You could just say: please invite me back at DP Tongue )
Science Officer
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2014, 06:05:51 pm »

Happy birthday

<Endeavour>
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 09:29:58 pm »

Happy Bday , I'm sorry my response was so late..i didnt know this was made. As i had no internet during the time. Come IF some time again and we'll play a lil Cheesy

<Exodus>
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 09:44:48 pm »

Yus, yus, Xeo
 You are very latr, i even have you on facebook and you still didn't remember  Cry It's cool. Thanks though! 

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: