September 19, 2019, 09:17:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146533 Posts in 17798 Topics- by 32540 Members - Latest Member: god3200
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BG weekends  (Read 5563 times)
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« on: March 11, 2015, 04:09:37 pm »

Hey hey.

I want to know why BG weekends are not implemented on the server. If we were to have 1 WSG, 1 AB and 1 AV weekend with increased honor, like back in the days, it would increase the PVP on the server significantly in my opinion. Is that hard to implement? Maybe this has been a topic in the past, but I couldn't find anything.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2015, 04:29:25 pm »

Corresponding Notes of Patch 1.7:
Battleground "holidays" have been added to Warsong Gulch, Alterac Valley and Arathi Basin. Holidays occur during most weekends, starting on Thursday night at midnight and continuing until Tuesday morning. During a holiday, emissaries from that Battleground will be found in the major cities, and honor/faction rewards for performing objectives in that battleground are increased.

+1

https://i.imgur.com/0k94nIv.jpg
^Hi Chess, legit THC earned with the EPGP loot distribution system. Not by half-assed DKP with lootcounciled KT loot ;-)

Rogue CL of <Chaos>
chaosvg.shivtr.com
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 04:54:06 pm »

+1
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2015, 05:55:10 pm »

There is no detailed bug report found yet. Which bonus when, which emissaries where, with banner or without.... Feel free to investigate.... And create a good bug report!

Thank you very much

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 10:15:41 pm »

making the bg weekends happen would also means that the rep get increased also,
so for this to happen the bg's need to be fully scripted first.
then you can make it happen that like for WSG instead of getting 35 rep per flagcap, on a bg weekend it should be 45 rep. (atm it is 15rep you get here thats what i mention and AB same things rlly, and AV lots of stuff rlly to get it blizzlike)
i'm not going to keep myself busy with searching about all this as i not play here anymore for reasons like these.
first they gotta fix the bg's itself already before they can actually make this happen.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:18:06 pm by Brainpower » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: