December 18, 2018, 06:10:50 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144728 Posts in 17470 Topics- by 30238 Members - Latest Member: toymouse20
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: A freshly invented Hemo spec for Rogz / Guide for freshmen (Simple/short)  (Read 15616 times)
WoW4Life
« on: March 25, 2014, 11:05:26 pm »

PvP spec/rotation guide

Note: I tried to keep this guide as short and simple as possible.

After alot of digging I've finally managed to build a spec that offers a suitable rotation for Hemo specced rogues

Heres the link for analysis

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhebotzZZxMeobhRq

I haven't quite seen any people around using this spec,or finding it on the net,but I still think this build I managed to sort out can offer a devastating rotation =)

Lets start off with the basics of using this build as a Hemo rogue.

Most basic opener - Cheap Shot followed by 2x Hemos and later Kidney.

After the kidney you should use up to 2 hemo's later followed by CB > Evis for a finishing move.

If the opponet still remains on his feet,it's important to use CD's including Blind,Vanish,Evasion for avoiding Unnecassary Damage dealt to you by opponent.

Most likely if a melee,engage in a 1v1 combat with evasion on.

If a caster go with a Vanish to restart your opener / Or blind and restart the opener.

WARNING- It is important to keep an eye out for Diminishing Returns,you can avoid them by sapping the opponent and wait for the DR (Diminishing Return) to wear off,thn restart the opener.

If you don't know what Diminishing Returns are:

Diminishing return means that certain spells and abilities are less effective against player characters if they are used frequently within a short period of time.

The most common hemo build that includes prep/CB other than this one is the 24/3/24 one,in which we have talents in Imp kidney for heavier dmg while target is affected by kidney,however I have managed to cover that up with deadliness which offer a 10% AP increase which is implemented at all times unlike the imp kidney,which leaves us to the conclusion that we can deal more dmg with deadliness in a basic stunlock than Imp Kidney,that is unless some1 is aiding you while target is affected by kidney,but I'm talking about you alone vs an opponent so that won't matter =).

Now what makes this build more different than any other hemo rogue specs out there,Fact is, this build offers deep Sub talents with CB which offers great rotations that if geared enough can lead to a kill in one stunlock,depending on the opponent's armor/gear,but over my expirements,I've safely concluded that 70% of times,if you have t2+ you can defeat a heavily geared leather/clothier in the matter of cheap shot > kidney > CB evis.

For Greenies

Now using this spec as a greenie would be best suited if pvp'ing,because this build is relying on heavy CD using which can offer you high survivabilty with deadliness to improve your lack of DPS.

I personally recommend having tea all the time especially if green.

Now as a casually 0.5 geared rogue (or similiar), fact is tea has a big role,as it can offer you a chance to defeat your opponent in a simple stunlock.

Note - I am comparing this spec to the popular 24/3/24 spec for Pros and Cons,and here are the results.

Pros: Deadliness for a decent DPS improvement (Especially if Lowgeared),CB/PREP for good stunlocking rotations and high survivability due to PREP, DEEP subtlety spec with key talents -Dirty Deeds,Iniative,Ghosty Strike,Deadliness

Cons: The removal of imp gouge would (IMO) be the biggest loss,Removal of IMP kidney (replaced by Deadliness).

This build is made essentially for BOTH Geared and Undergeared Rogues.

The next thing I'd add now is the key of managing to successfully kill opponents mostly in a single stunlock.

The Key Item for every rogue to have is Thistle Tea

Getting Thistle tea is easy

REQUIREMENTS - 1x Swiftthistle ( Found in: Briarthorn/Mageroyal) 1x Refreshing Spring Water (Sold by vendors in faction cities)
Cooking - 60/300

That's pretty much it of what I would like to add,if you have questions about rotations feel free to PM me =).
Ty for reading.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 06:16:23 pm by Spitfire » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 11:42:19 pm »

pretty nice spec but i prefer my spec http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhe0oxpGZZxzeoMhRo cos of seal fate and imp sap.
WoW4Life
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 11:45:02 pm »

pretty nice spec but i prefer my spec http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhe0oxpGZZxzeoMhRo cos of seal fate and imp sap.
only2/5 SF and 2/3 sap? xO and when they fail to apply it will be a talent waste v.v
Arisias
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 11:45:28 pm »

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#f0gcoxthZhZVMIRzhMo

Is what i used when i was stunlock!
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2014, 12:01:48 am »

nice imma try them all! thanks alot guys

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2014, 12:02:18 am »

http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fzZGxxdr0t0coxMe0c
http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhe0oxZhbxddZxMe0c

These are the best speccs, next level shit

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2014, 12:03:40 am »

So i feel like i have to leave something down here.
1) The spec that u linked is far from the best u can want from this build,considering the working/non-working/op stuff on Vanillagaming. In my opinion Deadliness is not so good considering you offer this spec to greenies, also attack power does not affect Eviscerate damage,which is one of the biggest advantages of this spec. Improved poisons does not work at all in the moment so its a waste of compo point.
2) The rotation seems also messed up to me. Wasting CB on 2/3 Combo points eviscerate is a waste of one of the main spec abilities. Considering this spec relies on high eviscerate damage that is simply a waste.
3) I am going to post a spec which both me and Thedeeps think is the best hemmo cookie-cutter spec that might be made on Vanillagaming atm.
- http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhe0oEzZhZxMe0chRo
Arisias
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2014, 12:08:24 am »

Akum and Thedeeps has a sick spec going there! But if i could ask, how are you so sure about the imp. poisens ?
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2014, 12:15:33 am »

Improved poisons was tested by our dear server testers and it was proven it does not work. There was also a report about that.
WoW4Life
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 12:19:48 am »

Improved poisons was tested by our dear server testers and it was proven it does not work. There was also a report about that.
Updated

So i feel like i have to leave something down here.
1) The spec that u linked is far from the best u can want from this build,considering the working/non-working/op stuff on Vanillagaming. In my opinion Deadliness is not so good considering you offer this spec to greenies, also attack power does not affect Eviscerate damage,which is one of the biggest advantages of this spec. Improved poisons does not work at all in the moment so its a waste of compo point.
2) The rotation seems also messed up to me. Wasting CB on 2/3 Combo points eviscerate is a waste of one of the main spec abilities. Considering this spec relies on high eviscerate damage that is simply a waste.
3) I am going to post a spec which both me and Thedeeps think is the best hemmo cookie-cutter spec that might be made on Vanillagaming atm.
- http://db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#fhe0oEzZhZxMe0chRo

on a side note this build's primary privilege is boosting it's dps you deal in a stunlock to where the key talent is deadliness,and it's not focused all on evis,it's goal is primaraly boosting those hemo/auto-attacks in stunlocks to it's max,offering a viable kill in one stunlock,so I disagree with you.Also if you're already planning in spending more than 21 pt's in assasination,imo it's more suited to have imp kidney rather then vile poisons.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 12:27:09 am by Spitfire » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 12:48:40 am »

Well u can spent ur point wherever you want,im just saying what is wrong with ur gruide and build. Boosting hemo dmg and loosing the big eviscerates(The important part) of the build simply doesnt sounds good to me. Vile poisons on the other hand helps you alot in PvP,allowing your poisons to stick to the target longer..
I appreciate your try to "think out of the box" but its simply a fail in my eyes.
WoW4Life
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 12:58:33 am »

Well u can spent ur point wherever you want,im just saying what is wrong with ur gruide and build. Boosting hemo dmg and loosing the big eviscerates(The important part) of the build simply doesnt sounds good to me. Vile poisons on the other hand helps you alot in PvP,allowing your poisons to stick to the target longer..
I appreciate your try to "think out of the box" but its simply a fail in my eyes.
I appreciate your opinions but they just don't seem viable to me =) If you claim you know everything,then you know you're an asshole.This guide isn't focused on eviscerate,fucking read...And here we go again,I have to manage my anger because people can't manage their stupidity.
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 01:01:30 am »

I felt like i have to point out the cons of your guide.
Good Luck Smiley
WoW4Life
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 01:06:49 am »

I felt like i have to point out the cons of your guide.
Good Luck Smiley
You're not pointing them out,you already stated it's just your opinion which equals the fact it's not even remotely known whethever your cons are true or not,so you might aswell stop acknowledging the fact this build has cons that'' you think '' are cons.So basically if u're a know-it-all as you claim in-game,you should also know when to shut the fuck up.
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 01:07:10 am »

This game has been out for nearly 8 years, you will not find a "new" specc. You might find bugs to abuse on VG.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: