September 26, 2022, 08:22:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149014 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm glad I found you guys, and will be joining you all soon.  (Read 3082 times)
View Profile Email
« on: February 23, 2014, 10:40:20 pm »

Hey guys, my name is Tingham, and some of you may recognise the name.

I've had a career (is that the word, i guess not. Maybe habit might be more appropriate) on WoW since launch. (i was so young!). I've persevered over the last few years, for several reasons.

As most of you guys, I guess, know, the content has changed. I wouldn't exactly call current content bad, but it isnt my thing. Simply put, I miss vanilla.

By that I dont just mean the content, not even close. I mean the atmosphere, the difficulty, the people, the players, and most of all - above all the rest - the community. That is a much overused word these days, but after looking around, that is exactly what you guys look like to me - a community!.

Let me give you a little bit of background on myself - I'm mostly a PvE player, which I enjoyed most at 60, playing as a healer and as a PvE raid leader and officer. I'm (I hope and think) something of a known name around WoW, having migrated servers a few times, so some of you may recognise me.

So, thats about it, just a heads up to say hi, and i hope to see you all online soon!. One of two questions though - Are there any social/pve guilds around that could use a healer? Secondly, is there a particular healing class which is needed most? (are healers even needed? playing dps or tank wouldnt be an issue).

Thanks for your time, folks, be seeing you soon.

Tingham
Meurth
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 10:57:56 pm »

Welcome, I hope you enjoy your stay. Healers always come in handy, so if you'd like to heal I recommend making a priest or druid. You should go with whatever fits you the best though.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2014, 11:00:12 pm by Accurate » Logged
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 11:08:04 pm »

welcome dud, im glad that some oldschoolers come around!

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 11:17:25 pm »

Indeed, I only wish I could bring more. Could anyone clarify what fappybird meant with "fgt"? I'm going to be nice and assume he didnt mean faggot.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2014, 02:21:15 am »

if you are pve player your place in aliance Tongue..

"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 09:57:08 am »

If u're rolling an ally druid whisper Arsa ing,i'm as old as this server started 3 years ago.
Druids are more needed here,especially those who know what to do,but our feral /resto coef are broked a bit but we're waiting for some fixes so prepare for a bit challenge then it was on retail.
Peace.
P.s : fgt is faggot but that's the community here,insulting and qq'ing is at day.

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: