December 19, 2018, 11:18:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144727 Posts in 17469 Topics- by 30238 Members - Latest Member: toymouse20
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Resto druid guide  (Read 20254 times)
HashtagTyrulForMoonkin
View Profile
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:50:53 am »

Alright so I notice a lot of terrible terrible resto druids in dungeons. Regrowth and rejuvenation getting used way to much. Here's a link. If you are playing with terrible resto druids give them this link, if you are a terrible resto druid read this link:
http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/12549-pve-druid-restoration-guide/

Remember, be a bit skeptical and dont just do everything it says without doing a little research first, be critical. But generally following this guide you shouldn't oom in about every pull.

"I barely post on forum" - Multilock 2014
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 01:03:19 pm »

the reason those two are used WAY TOO much is that the spells are bugged. they will be fixed in the next live update, until then healing will stay the way it is Cheesy
 and plz do not post stuff from other shitty servers. just copy paste if u must post
ALSO cosmar posted a pretty decent guide which gives u wisdom and eye cancer at the same time.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:05:52 pm by chitchat » Logged

HashtagTyrulForMoonkin
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 01:35:08 pm »

HIs gear guide is fine, his healing guide is terrible. I agree server is shitty, which is exactly why posting links to them doesnt hurt. Author deserves credit, and if the server is infact worse than ours people aren't gonna make the switch. They do however have a lot of nice guides and other material on the forum which I think people should use(abuse) and they should know of their forum to benefit this server.

How exactly are those 2 spells bugged? Using them still burns your mana faster than ranking healing touch. Healing touch is win for resto druids.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 01:39:01 pm by lithdk » Logged

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 04:34:47 pm »

why dont u just read the SECOND TO LAST post on cosmars guide, it will pretty much tell you why using Ht downgrades atm are useless

HashtagTyrulForMoonkin
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 10:54:46 pm »

Really I was thinking I wasn't gonna dignify that with an answer, but to not invalidate the guide I posted here's my answer. Healing touch benefits way more from +healing. Also, rejuvenation is harder to control on the overheal front and is going to overheal a lot more, making it much less efficient. This is undeniable and inescapable. Rejuvenation is going to overheal, it's just a matter of how much. 4 ticks, if just 1 of them overheals that's 1/4 of the healing. Already less efficient.

This healing touch debate should have been dead a long time ago.

"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 07:56:54 am »

Lithdk lemme help u a bit buddy.
Most of 99% of bosses script /trash either is 5 /10/15/20/40 man are doing over time damage on mt+party member or continue aoe with a small time to heal your party to full again.
It's morning atm and kinda lazy to post all bosses.
Now if you're taking aoe dmg all the time with a slight 2-3 sec to put full hp on everyone u can't,a r4 Ht cost 3 sec itself.
So at this point u cant just hot the tank then ht the party cause that'll make u spamm ht on a single guy and at the same time u got no change to regenerate cause of continue dmg.,
Back to track ,using lower hots will allow your all party members to survive while u can do 2-3 fakecast and hop a potion and gain mana +wait 2-3 sec for a mp5 and there we go,u got no problem with your mana either your members hp cause they're hp keeps going up from hots.
Out HT doens't work like the flash spell from priest pala's.At an average 600 healing spell(from gear etc) u'll do about 800 healing Ht rank 4 to a single guy every 3 sec.
That req a lot of time to cast and way to less heal.
Anyway not saying hots should be there 24/7 on your party,i use lower ranks too,but on a 5/10 man where there's tons of trash and ppl can't figure out the aoe dmg'er suppose to kill them,u gotta keep everyone up.
Don't go hating and shit up for my post,that's the way i heal and that's my opinion .Diff style is how are games meant to be played.

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 09:59:08 am »

Also just saw u posted that healing touch gets more plus healing from gear and here;s u;re wrong.
If u got Theorycraft addon check it.
Myself i got minimum 500 healing done with r3 but it goes up to 600-700 while my r4 is 900 and stays there or under 850.
So no.u don't benefit plus healing on Ht yet, cause as my friend chitchat said it's broked.

HashtagTyrulForMoonkin
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 11:35:45 am »

I like that when one part of your argument gets blown off you just find a new angle. Doesn't make you right and I am not about to argue 10 pages+ with stubborn people.

I do however feel obligated to warn people that they should do a little research before they take any forum post for the end all-be all.

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2014, 08:08:05 am »

Why don't you make a topic about druids instead of complaining so much?

It Aint Easy Being Green
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2014, 10:39:05 am »

just blame the tank

Meurth
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 09:47:37 pm »

This is a topic about druids. You are the one complaining.
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2014, 07:56:24 am »

This is a topic about druids. You are the one complaining.
Now you got me locked up.Where do i complain?I just told that guy something about how spells work here.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: